Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

What kind of music does everyone listen to? Personally I'm a fan of rock, electronic, a SMALL bit of classical, and a few others.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4951001 yay, conversation! I enjoy all kinds of music except pop. My favorites include alt rock, country (Don't hate meh), and rap sort of.

I think everyone can agree pop is usually SHIT! But... Country? Really? Who are you?! Do I even know you?!?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4951022 Just so you know, you blocked me again

Edit: Also, good morning.

5058984 DAMMIT! I'll go fix it

4951001 I like songs that remind me of the stories I've written. I can post some examples if you want.

Princess of Friendship
The Beginning of the End

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
I'll take you right into the Danger Zone

Radiarc - Princess — Correlation: 70%

Edenbridge - Higher — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
You can flee you can be — Your own enemy — In the end you will see no daylight

The Birthday Massacre - Control — Correlation 50% (Lyrics)
We lose control of the moment

A New Beginning
Asrai - Lost — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
Death tempted her away - Gave meaning to her days

Lahannya - Cocoon — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
“No need to embrace — The truth you don't want to face — I've made my escape”

Metallica - Fade to Black — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
No one but me can save myself but it's too late — Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Lacuna Coil - Trip The Darkness — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
Seconds, minutes and hours spill over — There's no time here in space

Iris - Sorrow expert — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
I'm just a sorrow expert now — The more I love the more I drown — And the saddest part is I love what's ours — And that's when I give more

Amorphis - Sky Is Mine — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
From my world the sun faded—And the moon from my sky was gone with stars—I came home to a bleak room of sorrow—Forsaken house, place of grief, in solitude

4everfreebrony - Chant of Immortality — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
Num'rous regrets, the art of passing time — No one forgets, spent nights of chasing days — Eternal rest, to witness being erased

Epica - Blank Infinity — Correlation: 80% (Lyrics)
Do you cry to the heaven's high — When you're confined in here? — Do you not ever wonder why — These leaden tears will never dry? — They'll leave behind so many shadows — Living in me, living in all the memories in my life

Lacuna Coil - Not Enough — Correlation: 75% (Lyrics)
I don't want to be saved, — I want to go down with you

The Birthday Massacre - Down — Correlation: 75% (Lyrics)
I wish that I could fake it but I don't know how — I know we'll never make it but I can't stop now — We're only just beginning and it's over — Too late — No time, it's over and now — Can't wait

Lake of Tears - Come night I reign — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
Come night comes healing of my scars — Come night so comes my time to be

Satyrian - The Dark Gift — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
Darkness pressed the shimmering veil — To the black it starts to rend. — I am not called upon to be — The dark gift.

Within Temptation — It's the Fear — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
Save my beloved — There is no escaping — Because my fate is horror and doom

HolyHell - Resurrection — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
I ran too far — fought too hard and lived too fast. — It brought me down, tore me up — So I buried myself, — Deep down in the blackest hole

Within Temptation - Frozen — Correlation: 70% ([url= ]Lyrics)
Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do? — Can't tell the reasons I did it for you — When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
Everything will slip away — Shattered pieces will remain — When memories fade into emptiness

Ghost Dance - I will wait — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
Until the last of all my days — And the stars no longer shine — If you ask then I will wait — Till the very end of time

Evanescence - Taking Over Me — Correlation: 60% (Lyrics)
I believe in you — I'll give up everything just to find you — I have to be with you to live, to breathe — You're taking over me

Evanescence - Going Under lyrics — Correlation: 60% (lyrics)
I'm going under — Drowning in you — I'm falling forever (falling forever) — I've got to break through

The Birthday Massacre - Calling — Correlation: 60% (lyrics)
You’re all by yourself — There is no one else

Carnival Star - Black Rain Down — Correlation: 60% (Lyrics)
[Darkness descends, just like black rain.]

You Shriek - Daggers (press play on the page) — Correlation: 60%
[They all vanish into the shadow. Only Twilight can counter the darkness.]

Lahannya - Never Enough — Correlation: 60% (Lyrics)
“To regain what I have lost — I have to lose my way”

Lahannya - Out Of Time — Correlation: 60% (Lyrics)
“I'm running out of time — I’ve tempted fate for far too long — Across the last divide — I’m begging you for another dawn”

Beseech - Everytime I Die — Correlation: 60% (Lyrics)
another day in solitude — this isn't how I want my life to be

Zombie Girl - Creature of Night — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
“I am alone here in darkness”

Valved lies - Broken Alchemy — Corelation: 50% (Lyrics)
"These memories are incased in ashes"

Drowning Pool - Nothingness — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
“The emptiness is building from — The nothingness that we've all become”

James D. Stark - Run (click on play) — Correlation: 50%
“Run with me, escape reality”

Inkubus Sukkubus - We belong with the dead — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
Don't you try to change my mind - To sense and reason I am blind - We belong with the Dead

Type O Negative - Everyone I Love Is Dead — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
Someone drops dead - Whom I adore - You love someone - There will be grief

Grooving in Green - Even the Light — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
On one thing you can depend — Like the coming of night — All things surely must end — Even the light.

The Last Dance - Silently She — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
Falling between worlds — Through her painted sky — In her silence — Behind the shadow no one sees

Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
The moments die, I hear no screaming — The visions left inside me are slowly fading — Would she hear me if I called her name? — Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

London after Midnight - Sacrifice — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
Here we go again — We've taken it to the end, — With every waking moment — We face this silent torment. — I'd sacrifice, — Sacrifice myself to you
Darkness is all I want to see — I could never put in to words, — What it is you mean to me...

Liquid Sky - Echo — Correlation: 50%
When I'm all alone — I become lost in your endless echo

Liquid Grey - Part Of Everything — Correlation: 50%
Sometimes everything you know — is not there, anymore — You get this feeling down your spine — Like you've seen all this before.

Rhombus - What You Wanted — Correlation: 50%
Now you're haunted by what you wanted — Now you're hunted, rest alone

Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
no rain can wash away my tears — no wind can soothe my pain — you made me doubt, you made me fear — but now I´m not the same

The Music - Come What May — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
I've been holding you in my mind — Scared, of facing you — And now I'm working my life away — Lonely for you

Kataklysm - As The Wall Collapses — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
I will survive all the demons you throw at me — I will deny all the weakness inside — I will remember this day until the end of time — I will stand tall as the walls collapse on me

Slipknot - Wait and Bleed — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here? — Something about this, so very wrong — I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this

Amorphis - Sky Is Mine — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
Something moving in the emptiness — Something drew me near — Someone told me of my future deeds — Whispered them in my ear

Tapping The Vein - Damage — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
You don't feel what I do — You don't live in this awful place — You don't know the darkness like I do

Trivium - Through Blood And Dirt And Bone — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
I'm alone when the ending comes — Take control of the nightmare — This fate has become my own — Choking on my soul — Misery has gained control

The Birthday Massacre - Pins and Needles — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
It's always a nightmare, it's never a dream — The promise we made to kill the days between — They live in the heartbeat and sleep til the light is gone

Apoptygma Berzerk - Fade To Black — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
Life it seems will fade away — Drifting further every day — Getting lost within myself — Nothing matters, no one else
No one but me can save myself but it's too late — Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Edguy - Heart of Twilight — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
An old illusion of understanding — Is fading day by day — The apparition of a future vision is black — Everytime I dive in depressions — The colors of life are grey

— Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
Washed away — Like your face drawn in the sand — At the edge of the sea is how we end — Painful is the memory — We did it to ourselves!

Leaves Eyes - Velvet Heart — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
The ashes of love buried in the past — A masquerade of the lonely torn apart souls — Like marble halls in winter's sphere — I'm breathing you, wanting me — Within these never ending walls — These souls will never disappear

Inkubus Sukkubus - Love Spell — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Your life you have offered freely to me — And mine I give to thee

Within Temptation - Paradise — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
No we're not in paradise — This is who we are — This is what we've got

The Birthday Massacre - In The Dark — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Why can't I just trade a dream for a way —To peel back the shade behind the gray

Sirenia - The Path to Decay — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Seems like I'm falling deeper, deeper inside myself — Feels like I'm growing weaker, much weaker each day — Along the path to decay — The lights are fading day by day — No cure for the lost, there's no ascending

Amaranthe - Digital World — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
You will never have to cry — Cause the future is sold — You can never die — And you'll never grow old — But everything — Surrounding you is digital
You respawn and mistakes will repeal — But you will always be searching for an answer

E.L.O. - Twilight — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
You brought me here, but can you take me back? — Inside the image of your light — That now is day and once was night

Krypteria - Turn the World around — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
come and resurrect what might have been — Turn the world around — Come on, bring it down and break it, turn it inside out

The Love Crave - Can You Hear Me — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
No you can't tell you don't know how it feels — You don't know how it's breaking me

Road to Consciousness - The Middle Path — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
I took the middle path — From this moment And forever — I'm not the one I used to be — I fell asleep In eternal dream

In Strict Confidence - Seven Lives — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Forever seek my dream — Days and nights and endless stream — Come with me — My march goes on

The Birthday Massacre - Pins and Needles — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
It's been so long — Feels like pins and needles in my heart — So long — I can feel it tearing me apart

The Birthday Massacre - Sideways — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
How can you criticize — When you're not here to compromise? — Words fade as time goes by — Without you, without you

∆AIMON - Flatliner — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
when our hearts were strong — we could know no wrong — even in our fall — we won’t be broken

Beseech - Sunset 28 — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Ease her pain and her guilts — Tell her that no one really knows — Help her find new solutions

My Friend Tenty

Sentenced - Broken — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
The fire in my heart is dying — and the zeal I had is gone
I am dying down growing weaker now — It could seem that I'm doing fine — but I'm broken to little pieces deep inside

Lahannya - Never Enough — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Never before did I plead — You got me on my knees — Caught in your embrace — Till you let go of me

Darkness in Sweetie Belle

Prologue
After Forever - Beyond Me lyrics — Correlation 70% (Lyrics)
Searching for satisfaction — Beyond the frontiers of my comprehension — Leave me alone, wherever you came from — Hearing so much voices, no one's talking

Delain - Day for Ghosts — Correlation: 70% (Lyrics)
Laws dissolve to reveal wonder — As they open up to pull me under — And I will put my terms to the test — To put the ghost to rest

Atargatis - Selina — Correlation 60% (Lyrics)
Tormented souls mark her rise — For as they mold through a dark, lonely sigh — Into a glow

Satyrian - My legacy — Correlation 50% (Lyrics)
Silent tries of banished souls — Willing you heaven and hell’s despair. — Through now and never we will rise, — Roam together through the night.

Diabulus in Musica - Ishtar — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
Come with me dark creatures of the night — Come with me tonight — I can do all that we need to

Chapter 1
Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Song for broken hearts — Correlation 50%
my limbs go numb — as my colors fade out

5059285 Holy shit man, that's quite the list. Gonna take me a good few hours to listen to, but I will dammit!

5059577 Enjoy! :twilightsmile:

If you're left wanting, I can give you even more of the music fix. I made a music list for each of my stories. The correlation part says how much it resonates with it.

If one likes a story of mine, one can relieve it without reading by listening to songs that are thematically aligned with the story. The reverse can also be true. If you like the theme of the songs, you might also like the story that resonates with them.

5059601 I'm gonna go read those, and continue listening!

5059616 That's how it all started, as a music recommendation for reading the stories.

You'll find the appropriate music in the first comment of every one of my stories.

5060810 Well then, I'll go check that out.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

5061256 I've been blocked!

5139111 GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!! NOT THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN! They should send a notification when you block someone so dumbshits like me don't do this.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

5139393 :facehoof: this is seriously getting out of hand.

5168858 did it happen again?

GOD DAMMIT! I fixed it, but I gotta go, school and shit. Bleh.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19