AU Mane 6 - Starlight's Timelines 318 members · 104 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Am I the only one who wishes to see a fanfic where some of the notable individuals from each of the various timelines, like Rainbow and Maud from the Crystal War/Sombra timeline, Pinkie and Flutters from the Chrysalis timeline, Rarity from the Nightmare timeline, and such, all appeared back in the 'Original', 'Unaltered' timeline that the show runs down normally? See their reactions, see how they adapt to the drastically different societies than they are used to, and more?

Yeah I'd love to see that too

5617986 I have this idea where the main 6 from the original timeline travel to the different ones to fix what was actually supposed to be. To right the wrong.

That sounds like a very good idea. Too bad I don't have time to write it. :fluttershysad:

I would fucking love that. like more than anything that is the fic i want to read right now

In an ironic twist, I'm writing a fic where Star, Twi, and Spike use the Season 4 Opener potion to watch one of the worlds fall apart. Every once in a while, Twi, Star, and Spike provide commentary on the state of the timeline vs. how it's supposed to be. It probably helps that Twilight is by nature pretty analytical...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6