The DerpyMuffin7 Support Group 82 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Phaedra
Group Admin

Or depressed with occasional suicidal spikes. I dunno. Point is, I'm not a fan of life right now.

So that's fun.

Now, now, Derpy, it's no use killing yourself. You'll just go to the dark place and suffer for all eternity. Poor risk-reward situation there.

5757721 That, or just end, and stop existing altogether. Both suck.

5757717 Most people who jump out a building to die... regret it the moment they do. Treasure this life you have been given. Know people will always be there for you

Phaedra
Group Admin

5757761 I'm just being selfish. It'll pass.

5757717 *Stares silently for a moment*
...Does this have anything to do with that last blog you posted? If so, they'll probably get over it sooner, as opposed to later, as will you (although for you, it'll probably be later rather than sooner. No shame there; it's the same case with me). If it's been a consistent issue beyond that... well, I've kinda used up the dictionary by this point. You know what I would say and I know that it would result in little new. Talk to thy moron writing the ponciest comment if need be, for it be written that way in the book of Friendship by lord Whmoewamci, else get thyself up and moveth on, for a moping Prose art the enviroment of thine own inner demons to playeth however they please.

Today's portrayal of an absolute twit is brought to you by Charles Spratt.

5757717 I know that feeling. It comes and it goes, it stays too long, and it inhibits your life.

Believe me, you are not alone. :fluttershysad:

Phaedra
Group Admin

5757851 That blog, and a bunch of other stuff. Primarily Crimson being forced off GMail.

Also, wat?
5757925 Meh.
5758131 I'm better know, for what it matters.

Phaedra
Group Admin

I know I just followed you and read your recent blogs, so there hasn't been much time for me to fet to know you, but I wanted to say that, even if we aren't well acquainted, I still feel sorry that your feeling this way. I sincerly hope you get to feeling better soon!:pinkiesad2:

Maybe once you know what's bothering you, you'll feel better.:twilightsheepish::scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13