Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 247 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 247

What have you done!? Now Canvas as male humans have to much privilege and have been stripped of their homosexuality! They have been cast out of the lgbt community! YOU'VE TAKEN THEIR GAY CARD!:raritydespair:

Welcome to humanity troy and canvas! You're just in time for the oppression olympics, featuring such events as the dummy 500 and mental gymnastics! Have fun!

Oh wait... I've been informed by the new puritans having fun isn't allowed....

NSFW:

Since Griffins have the upper body of an eagle and lower body of a lion... Do griffins have barbed members?

That would also explain why, Canvas was hurt for weeks after bottoming the first time and why Troy is always the bottom now.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy and Canvas just sit angrily on the couch, not acknowledging their change in any way. Troy looked to be fairly muscled with a short-cropped silver hairstyle, while Canvas was much smaller and had a shaggy brown haircut.]
Troy: "STOP! DOING! THAT!"

[NSFW]
Troy: "No, it isn't barbed. It's fairly smooth with a knot, alright? It's not really like a cat's, oddly enough."
Canvas: "Also, I never said I didn't enjoy bottoming. It's just been fun to make this guy all blushy and squirming under me~"
[Troy looks away with a crossing of his legs as he tried not to do either of the things Canvas just described.]
Canvas: "See?~"

so... you two look like fred and shaggy?:rainbowhuh:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Since when was Fred's hair silver? Besides, his hair wasn't as much short-cropped as much as it was just preppy. I think Troy's hair would have more personality.

Honestly, I was thinking Troy would look more like a Channing Tatum/Chris Hemsworth type of build (muscular, but not too huge or overbearing). And as for Canvas, I think he would be significantly smaller and have a more meek build (like Michael Cera or Andrew Garfield). Although, I can't say I have much of an idea about what their faces/ethnicities would be like. I think that would be open to interpretation.

*suddenly Lyra*
Lyra: how did I end up at Canvas and Troy's place? *turn as sees you 2 as humans. She gasps like Pinkie and is soon in your faces* OH MY CELESTIA! OH MY CELESTIA! OH MY CELESTIA! HUMANS! I HAVE SO QUESTIONS! CAN I TOUCH YOUR HANDS?!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy screams and tries to fly away from the crazy mare, only to fall face first on the floor due to his lack of wings.]
Troy: "... OW."

Lyra: *take magic photos of every part of your bodies* Bonnie will have to believe me now.

Ok I have got to ask but it's kind of personal
Do you guys have any new info for wait is going down at Gallop Creek? I just reread that rant and I've got to now how hard they burned for everything.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Honestly, I haven't been keeping tabs on that town since reading that newspaper article about the school going under hot water. I've moved past everything that happened back there, and I'd rather not try to look back. All that I hope is that the town will eventually get better overall, but for the moment I want nothing to do with it or anypony there."

Does Dinky Hooves ever come by for painting advice?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "I actually gave her painting lessons a while back. Derpy had to leave for something unexpected, so Troy and I watched her over the weekend. Tenor liked the company, and Dinky really appreciated the tips I gave her."
Troy: "Although to be honest, she and Derpy disappear a lot. It's really weird! Like, it's usually when they're hanging out with that Time Turner guy."
Canvas: "Who knows? Maybe she finally got over her crush on you and got a new coltfriend."
Troy: "Well, I'm not sure if he's her--Wait, what?"

*You both hear a noise coming out of nowhere and blue box fades in and out of your livingroom till it is completely solid. Voiceso can be heard from inside the "Police Call Box"*
Derpy: Thanks again Doctor. That trip to the resort planet, Gallopprax was just what me and Dinky needed.
?: my pleasure Derpy. Now we should be back 5 minutes after I picked you both up.
*The door opens and Derpy stands there staring at you 2, still as humans. She closes the door.*
Derpy: Doctor! This isn't my house and there are 2 humans out there!

<pokes with patented irritation stick>

you two still there?

So has the Griffin Kingdom changed its policies concerning the Changeling since Thorax took over?

They'd probably be invading now, to be honest

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Well... it's kinda one of those 'Hot Button' topics in the GK that everyone has varying opinions on. I mean, they're not being hunted down anymore, but then again, most of the Changelings avoided our country long before the whole... metamorphosis thing. I have heard that Thorax was planning to have a summit with our leaders to ease negotiations, so who knows? We accepted zebras and ponies really well, so hopefully the new changelings won't be that big of a clusterbuck."

Sort of surprised about that. Wouldn't you agree your peoples... more aggressive tendencies, shall we say, would lead to quite a bit of saber rattling at the very least?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Yeah, that's why it's a 'Hot Topic' issue around here. Some gryphons are saying to give them a chance since they changed, which I agree with; I mean, they were pretty much junkies before the whole cocoon stuff with them, weren't they? At least now they don't need to feed off of love.

"Of course, there are others who feel like they should stay on their own turf, and aren't wanting to give the new changelings a chance to attack. I think their numbers are lowering with more education and stuff, but it's still a big topic around the GK. Hopefully things will come around in the future."

Hmm... well, from what intel we can gather, changelings don in fact require love to sustain themselves, and do in fact need an outside source. As it stands, the current changelings are acting like cows trying to sustain themselves off their own milk. The former form they had doesn't seem to have been a pupal stage though. More like... well, perhaps the effects of starvation. Chrysalis appears to have used ambient energies to give herself a boost similar to how Luna used "dark" (not to be confused with evil) magic pulling from the darker side of the mana spectrum to achieve her Nightmare persona or how Sombra did the same to face down two alicorns, with a similar strain of becoming addicted to it.

Now, as for you troy, exactly what standing does your King have? It seems the gryphons, as a people, are too self motivated to be ruled like ponies are, and a Royal family seems like something they'd rankle under. So, are they there as something as generals, or religious figures, or as trappings that you lot can just chuck rocks at and blame for what have you/

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: 'Well, we don't have a King, per say. We actually haven't for a while due to political discourses and scandals left and right. Nowadays we have a Head Council, who are basically a bunch of old crows who are as stubborn as my Dad used to be. Nobody likes them, and most gryphons usually repeal any dumbass laws they try to pass. It's just sorta in limbo now. Honestly, I think all of the uncertainty and economical bullcrap were big reasons why I moved to Equestria in the first place. I'd rather be in a place with a stable monarchy than somewhere with an unstable... whatever government it'd be called back home."

So... you lot are more like a Republic or an Imperium?

Also, avians are worth more then Equestrian bits, so someone must be doing something right

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Eh, I dunno. Government history was never my strong suit in school. And it's hard to say much good about the economy when so many towns and villages are complete dumps. The higher-ups keep all their cash, and leave the rest with next to nothing. I was fortunate enough to have a good inheritance, which gave me the chance to move to a better place.

well... that could be your peoples... forgive me for this, but that may be your antagostic natures at work. I don't know about out right cruelty or actual vindictiveness, but survival of the fittest is definitely at play.

In short... You Troius Clawston... are a mutant:rainbowkiss: A very cuddly and not a salty cunt mutant. You win a beer!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Ummm... okay then? I'm not sure how to respond to that."

So... why aren't you two more upset when people break into your house?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas and Troy in unison: "Who's saying we're not?"

[Canvas points to the nearby clock, indicating it's close to midnight]

I have the perfect couple costume idea for you guys to do for Nightmare Night. Canvas, you will be Ruby. Troy, you will be Sapphire and Tenor can be Garnet.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

I'm not gonna lie. If I wasn't trying to save money, I'd commission someone to make art of that.

Add it to the "To do someday" list.

So have you heard about the super hero team Ladybug and Cat(Chat) Noir in Prance?

Huh. So hippogriffs don't have cutie marks like Silver Quill the hippogriff.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Honestly, there are a lot of weird-ass details in that movie I'm still reeling my head around. Part of me wonders that given the different animation and the lack of characters shown (like Discord or Starlight), that maybe the movie is part of its own canon. Like, maybe that movie was a dramatic film retelling of the Mane Six. Kinda like how some Tarantino movies are in their own movie universe, and would be played in the films of others (Inglorious Basterds and Jackie Brown would be movies that could be played in Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs, etc.). I dunno. The movie's canon seems a bit different from the show that I could see them being their own entities parallel to each other.

I have recently found some interesting fan art of guys on derpibooru. Looks like you had a golden time Canvas.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

(I may/may not have chatted with the artist for a while on Discord) >_<

Comment posted by CrimsonCrown69 deleted Sep 4th, 2018

I had no idea you both where exhibitionist~ Doing it right in the sky were any creater could see you if they were looking in the right spot~ ;-3

TheVClaw
Group Admin

(To be fair, I wasn't aware that pic was being made. Somebody else commissioned it.)

Comment posted by Perpetually Confused deleted Jun 7th, 2019

So, what are alicorns to you lot anyway? Are they just rulers, or gods, or what? It should also be of note that to certain... species, the alicorn is a harbinger of destruction. Isn't the sharing of cultures fun:rainbowkiss:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy openly scoffed with a skeptical look: "Hey, considering how Celestia and Luna control the literal Sun and Moon, I have no real preference as to how they should be referred. Just the fact that Alicorns keep Equestria a peaceful nation is enough proof of their respect from Gryphons. We don't necessarily see them as Gods or anything, but I don't know a single gryphon who would even think of disrespecting them.

Sounds like such things go a long way to keeping things civil in your world. Its like the NRA was right all along:ajsmug:

So I've heard a rumor from a certain blue Griffon that one of you might be considering becoming part of Twilight's School of Friendship. If this is true, what sort of role would either of you be interested in?

And follow up question: have either of you two heard anything new from the newlyweds recently? :raritywink:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Honestly, I've been way too swamped with my commissioning and freelance work to consider taking a job at the School of Friendship. I mean, I'd be honored to even get a chance like that, but it's kinda difficult for me to say yes right now."

Troy: "And as for myself, well... let's just say, Starlight Glimmer and Twilight Sparkle were looking into hosting a school musical, and... Heh~ I guess that's what I get for being a Bridleway star who still lives nearby."

I just love the notion, by the by, that Troy and Canvas are so numb to things in Ponyville they see literal tour groups marching through their house to then kink shame Thunderlane as barely a nuisance

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 247