Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 247 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 247
TheVClaw
Group Admin

Now that the Brushed Away series has come to a close (not counting Private Moments, which is still going and has a chapter coming out soon~), I figured that now would be the time to let you all ask questions about the characters and series. Is there a detail or two that haven't been brought up that you're curious about? Do you want to ask what could come for the two in hypothetical future stories? Or are you just curious about something regarding the series/characters?
If so, feel free to ask in the comments below! After working on this series for over three years, I'm fairly sure I can answer whatever questions you guys have.
[Note: NSFW questions should be tagged]

Who goes shopping for groceries more often? Or do they go together most times?

A train leaves point A at 5 am and reaches point B at 9 am. Another train leaves point B at 7 am and reaches point A at 10:30 am.When will the two trains meet ?

How fair can we go with questions?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Well, I'm usually the one who organizes the grocery list and gets the coupons cut out to use, but we shop together most of the time."
Troy: "Yeah. Honestly, he's a bit of a stickler when it comes to me shopping by myself."
Canvas: "What?! No I'm not!"
Troy: "Oh, really? How about that time I got myself the stuff to make my own cinnamon rolls?"
Canvas: "That was because you bought fifty bits worth of cream cheese!"
Troy: "What? I thought I could use it all before it spoiled!"
Canvas: "It's cheese, Troy! How could you think it wouldn't spoil after two months in the fridge!?"
Troy: "Well, the cheese in a spray can doesn't spoil!"
Canvas: "..." ^[-_-]^

[Troy stares down at the math book with a blank stare and a confused expression on his face. Canvas is seated beside the gryphon, giving him a cheeky smirk.]
Canvas: "I told you being a Valedictorian was hard work."
[Troy's right eye twitches as he groans to himself in frustration.]

TheVClaw
Group Admin

I suppose if it's anything NSFW, you should tag it as such. I'll do the same.

Does Canvas have a thing for paws or is it just for big cuddles?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Canvas is sitting silently with his eyes wide open, but looking away as a heavy blush grew across his face. Meanwhile, Troy is just staring at his mate and giggling in delight.]
Troy: "Aren't you gonna answer?"
[Canvas shoots a sharp glare up at the gryphon in an instant while muttering through his teeth.]
Canvas: "Shutup."
[Troy just giggles some more before turning away from him. Canvas purses his mouth shut with a pout while crossing his forelegs against his chest.] Canvas: "I, uhhh... No comment."
Troy: "But there will be an answer soon~"
Canvas: "SHHH!!!"

I guess a couple questions would be useful.
At what point did either of them figure out the D is pretty awesome?
If they are sleeping in a nest how often does it get a good cleaning considering what goes on in there :trixieshiftright: ? and further on, who does the cleaning?
Has troy ever scared Canvas by randomly breaking out into a musical number?
Has anyone walked in on them in a situation both parties wished they hadn't ?
How effective is a pony as a hot water bottle replacement in the winter?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

At what point did either of them figure out the D is pretty awesome?

[Canvas' muzzle skews a little in discomfort]
Canvas: "Hmmm... I'm not exactly a fan of how that's worded, but... I guess I came to terms with that around the beginning of my high school years, I think?"
Troy: "Well... I'm pretty sure it never came to mind for me until I met this guy here."
[Troy gives his partner a loving nudge, which was enough to make the stallion giggle a little.]

If they are sleeping in a nest how often does it get a good cleaning considering what goes on in there :trixieshiftright: ? and further on, who does the cleaning?

Canvas: "Well, we try to clean the top layers of blankets at least once a week. You know, unless anything is spilled on them."
Troy: "Heheheh, spilled~"
[Canvas groans with a roll of his eyes.]
Canvas: "Of course, we try to get the bottom blankets cleaned on a monthly basis when we can, and Troy is the one who usually does it since they get really heavy when wet."
Troy: "Yeah. Luckily, I know how to use Rainbow Dash's 'RainBlow Dry' technique to get them dried out pretty quick. Kinda exhausting, but it saves us money on fabric softener!"

Has troy ever scared Canvas by randomly breaking out into a musical number?

Troy: "Are you kidding? If anything, I'M the one who gets freaked out by all the random song numbers that happen in this country!"
[Canvas giggles to himself with a hoof over his mouth]
Canvas: "Well, what did you expect? You already knew about the enchantment thing Equestria has around the nation."
Troy: "I did, but it's still really weird! I could be waiting in line at Sugar Cube Corner when all of a sudden, Pinkie jumps out with some rap number, and half the ponies in line start breakdancing on the floor! How is that normal?!"
Canvas: "Probably the same way you consider eating dead animal flesh to be 'normal.'"
[Troy opens his beak to retort, but pauses while looking down with a talon pointed at Canvas.]
Troy: "... You know what? I'm not gonna go there."

Has anyone walked in on them in a situation both parties wished they hadn't ?

Troy and Canvas: "Yes."
Canvas: "Let's just say, Derpy makes sure to knock when she delivers our mail."
Troy: "Yeah... Rainbow Dash too."

How effective is a pony as a hot water bottle replacement in the winter?

[Troy couldn't help grinning wide after hearing that question]
Troy: "Well, gryphons already have fairly good insulation from feathers, so heat in the winter isn't a huge issue, but... I'd be lying if I said a pony wasn't a good addition in the nest."
Canvas: "Hehehe... I'm happy to hear that~"

If he's an awesome hot water bottle what happens in the summer when it's hot? do you have fans to cool ya down?
Favourite desserts after a meal?
Favourite weather/temperature? do ya like it when it's cool, or do ya like it when it's cold?
How does one 'grip' something with hooves?
If you buy something in a jar can only troy get into it due to talons? or can canvas bite and twist the cap off?
Best memory of the relationship so far?

Can I barrow Troy for cuddling? Also you didn't answer my first question Canva.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

If he's an awesome hot water bottle what happens in the summer when it's hot? do you have fans to cool ya down?

Troy: "Absolutely! We have two heavy-duty fans that blow around the bedroom during the summer."
Canvas: "We're actually saving up to get an air-conditioning system installed in the house. Not just because of comfort, but because I have to make sure my paintings don't get messed up due to heat or humidity. Plus, fans kinda worry me because I have no idea whether or not one of my pieces would get blown away from them."

Favourite desserts after a meal?

Canvas: Brownies. Or just anything that's chocolatey and gooey."
Troy: "Cream Cheese Frosting."
[Canvas groans and face-hoofs.]

Favourite weather/temperature? do ya like it when it's cool, or do ya like it when it's cold?

Troy: "Eh, I guess summer is one of my favorites. Gryphons can handle heat fairly well, so it's not much of an issue for me. Just as long as I'm by a source of cold water, I'm good."
Canvas: "Eh, I prefer the fall. Colder weather suits me a little better, especially when I grow my mane out. Plus, the autumn leaves are a great source of artistic inspiration."

How does one 'grip' something with hooves?

[Canvas shrugs with a hoof up while going "Ehhhh..."]
Canvas: "It's kinda hard to really explain for non-hoofed beings. I mean, it's definitely not as useful as claws, but we are able to grip larger things due to the roughness of our hooves. It's just smaller stuff like paintbrushes or pencils that are more difficult. Personally, I prefer using my mouth on stuff like that."
Troy: "Hehehehe, as well as other things~"
Canvas: "DUDE!"

If you buy something in a jar can only troy get into it due to talons? or can canvas bite and twist the cap off?

Canvas: "Most things in jars sold in Equestria are meant to be easily opened with hooves. I mean, otherwise nothing would be sold, right?"
Troy: "Plus, they make these weird rubber straps to wrap around tighter jars. Canvas has one in the kitchen just in case, but most of the time I help with those."

Best memory of the relationship so far?

[Troy and Canvas look at each other with warm smiles]
Canvas: "Well... I think it would either be the day we got married, or the day Troy told me he loved me."
Troy: "Yeah, definitely one of those."

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Canvas pulls a foreleg around Troy's back instinctively.]
Canvas: "Get your own gryphon!"
[Troy wraps his own Foreleg around Canvas as well.]
Troy: "Also, I think Canvas' blushing is enough of an answer for your first question~"

Ok. I'm sorry Canvas. One thing I'd like to ask is what do you think of all those non-pony creatures who know what you went through and are happy you two are together?
Ps. Congratulations on your musical Troy.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "That's actually a funny story! During our honeymoon in Las Pegasus, we ended up meeting this other pony/gryphon couple one night at the buffet."
Troy: "Oh yeah! Gaspar and Merriweather!"
Canvas: "Yeah, that's right. We ended up talking for a while, and the two actually have a place in Manehattan too! They introduced us to a group of Interspecies couples who meet bi-weekly in the Faust district. We honestly had no idea groups like that even existed, but they're all over major cities in Equestria!"
Troy: "It's really cool too! They have pairings of all different types, and not just of ponies with non-ponies. There are zebras, buffalo, a few donkeys. I think just recently they've been taking about allowing Changelings, which is kinda weird. But I'm keeping an open mind"
Canvas: "There really is nothing wrong with it, though. It's just a touchy subject given how nations outside Equestria deal with them."
Troy: "But still, the group is a great way for us to meet other couples and make friends when getting a second place in Manehattan! Plus, due to my Bridleway exposure, I've been helping to raise awareness about Interspecies coupling, which is helping gain a lot of traction. We've been getting more members every meeting, which is awesome!"

/NSFW/
Who is the more dominant one, and have you two ever tried roleplaying in the bedroom? If so have you tried master and pet?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

/NSFW/
[Canvas and Troy both look a little flustered by that question, but Troy was the first to answer with a small shrug of his shoulders]
Troy: "Well... Canvas and I don't necessarily have roles like that in the relationship itself. We're both fairly vers when it comes to that stuff."
Canvas: "Y-Yeah... Although, we may have tried a couple ideas involving roles and stuff. But nothing too weird or anything!"
[Troy rolls his eyes]
Troy: "Yeah, that might be a little debatable."
Canvas: "What?! Considering what kinds of things they sell at that store, I think you should be grateful I only wanted to try the tamer ideas."
[Troy looked like he wanted to make a snappy retort, but paused for a second after thinking that point over.]
Troy: "... Touchè."

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5657254 How many times have you guys dead in Dark Souls?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Honestly, I'm not into those kinds of games. I prefer fighting games myself."
Canvas: "Ummm... A hundred and eighteen, I think?"

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5664720 Have you Rage Quit Canvas?

It is quite clear which is the most mature one, Canvas I greatly relate to you in that respect. I love my significant other but he is more immature than Troy sometimes, I don't mind all that much but does it ever bother you? Has there ever been a moment that almost took the cake?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Pbbt! Of course not!"
[Troy Just stares at him deadpanned.]
Troy: "Dude. You had to replace a window because you threw a controller through it."
Canvas: "Hey, that wasn't a rage quit! I got really scared while playing Night Shift At Teddy's, remember?"
Troy: "All I remember was you screaming 'You bucking chicken bitch!' at three am."
Canvas : "... She started it!"

[Troy stated at the question in befuddlement.]
Troy: "Wait, what do you mean by that? I'm not THAT immature!"
Canvas: "I think I have to agree with Troy here. I don't think of him as being immature at all. He's helped me more than anyone else in the past, and he can be the most mature gryphon sometimes. I mean, if anything, I think both of us can act a bit foalish at times."
Troy: "Which just shows we're a compatible couple, right?"
[Canvas pecks Troy's cheek with a smile.]
Canvas: "Exactly."

Aww sorry Troy! I misjudged you, you both such a loving couple. What is the most loving thing one has done for the other? Oh! and where do you think you will both go next after the royal commission is finished? Travel? Rest? other plans?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Honestly, I think one of the most loving things Canvas did for me was believe in my singing. I was always kinda self conscious about that sort of thing, and I probably never would've tried to pursue that kind of career professionally if it wasn't for his support. Also, I think the fact that he cooked meat for my birthday showed how much he really cared about me."
Canvas: "Awwww you big softie!"
[Canvas gives the gryphon a tight hug, making Troy blush with a nervous giggle. The stallion then pulled back before giving his answer.]
Canvas: "And as for my answer, I think the best thing Troy did for me, besides you know, saving my life... would probably be when he actually listened to what I had to say. After all I went through, the fact that he stayed by my side while I got everything back together was the most noble thing he could've done. He was the first real friend I made in Ponyville, and he's still the best friend I could've ever asked for."
[Troy smiles and returns the gesture with a caring nuzzle to the blushing stallion. After the two kisses tenderly, Troy pulled away to add another answer.]
Troy: "And as for our future plans, we were talking about visiting the Gryphon Kingdom sometime soon to visit the family. We were both also looking into future career prospects in Manehattan. I have a few musicals I plan to audition for after Hinny of the Hills, and I think Canvas wanted to start running an art class."
Canvas: "Well, sort of. It's more of a once or twice a month kind of idea. Painting can be a great thing for couples to do, especially on a first-date sort of activity. So, I figure I could try that sort of thing and see where it goes. I just have to find a good space to run the class in first."

What is some of the more embarrassing moments you two have shared in the bedroom?

NSFW: Have you gotten a chance to top yet Canvas?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

/NSFW/

[Canvas shuffles a little uncomfortably.]
Canvas: "Well... we learned recently that we kinda... accidentally trained Tenor to leave the room when we're about to do stuff."
[Troy laughs with a claw over his face.]
Troy: "Oh yeah, I remember that! I went into the nightstand to get a pen, and Tenor instantly jumped out of the nest and ran out of the room! I guess he thought I was getting the lube out or something. Kinda like that Pavlov thing, huh?"
Canvas: "Yeah... Although, I guess that's less awkward than when we first tried doing it after getting Tenor, and he thought you were attacking me."
[Troy groans uncomfortably while rubbing his side with a claw.]
Troy: "Ugh, yeah... How can something that small be able to bite so hard? I mean, I'm glad he didn't bite anything between my legs, but still!"

Canvas: "Ummm... Let's just say preparations are underway for that story..." >_<

5666146 Bet you're excited for topping Troy Canvas.
NSFW: Has Troy at least showed you his oral skill since the last time?
NSFW: What 'special things' has Canvas done for you in the bedroom Troy?

NSFW
*Leaves a bunch of Bad Dragon toys and lube on you're bed* would you two please product test these and give you opinions on them?

Do you want to build a snowman?

Has Lyra found the portal mirror yet?

NSFW
Would you 2 be willing to have a 3some?

How's that painting for Shining Armor and Cadanse coming along?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

/NSFW/

Bet you're excited for topping Troy Canvas.

[Canvas blushed hotly and looks away from his smirking partner.]
Canvas: "Err, ummm... maybe a little..." >///<

NSFW: Has Troy at least showed you his oral skill since the last time?

Troy: "Well, how else am I supposed to make sure those new beak sheaths fit right? And just so you know, yes. They fit much better~"
[Canvas grows a guilty smile while his blush remained.]
Canvas: "Actually... that might be something to look out for soon..."

NSFW: What 'special things' has Canvas done for you in the bedroom Troy?

Troy: "Well, just the fact that I'm with a pony is pretty special for me. I mean, if you haven't noticed, beaks are a bit less forgiving than muzzles are. Plus, everything about him is so soft and pudgy when my claws press against him--"
Canvas: "HEY!"
Troy: "I mean that in a good way, I swear! Look, I'm just saying that being with someone of a different species is already fairly special. Plus, I..."
[Troy starts to blush a little while rubbing his neck with a claw nervously.]
Troy: "I... kinda like how he takes control sometimes..."
[Canvas arches a brow back at him.]
Canvas: "Oh, really now?~"
[Troy blushes harder, but reluctantly nods his head while pointed away from him. Canvas just grins and chuckles to himself.]
Canvas: "Well then... I'll keep that in mind~"

*Leaves a bunch of Bad Dragon toys and lube on you're bed* would you two please product test these and give you opinions on them?

Troy and Canvas: "How did you get in our house?!"
Canvas: "Also, it's 'your.' Not 'you're.'

Would you 2 be willing to have a 3some?

Troy: "Well... we've discussed that before, and we agreed that we'd be open to the idea if it's someone both of us agreed was a good choice."
Canvas: "For example, NOT someone who breaks into our house and throws a lot of sex toys and lube in our nest!"
Troy: "Yeah, we were wondering what the buck Tenor was chewing on when we came home!"

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Do you want to build a snowman?

Troy: "Ummm... it's not winter yet, dude."
Canvas: "No, I think he's referencing that musical you were talking about a while back."
Troy: "Oh, that super overrated one?"
Canvas: "Yeah. Although I wouldn't call it that overrated."
Troy: "Just saying, there's a LOT better out there."

Has Lyra found the portal mirror yet?

Canvas: "Twilight had to install a bunch of new security measures because Lyra kept breaking into her castle at night to find it. I don't even think she has the portal anymore, but that unicorn is determined."
Troy: "Yeah, it's kinda creepy. I mean, I get that everyone has their own interests, but I have to wonder what Lyra went though to become so obsessed with bipedal monkey things."

How's that painting for Shining Armor and Cadanse coming along?

Canvas: "Honestly, that process is going a lot smoother than expected. Since they both have so many duties for the day, they can only pose for like, an hour each day. Which kinda explains why I have to be in the Crystal Empire for so long. But the two are really nice and great ponies to chat with. Also, the castle is friggin amazing! Say what you want about that Sombra guy, but he had good taste."
Troy: "Dude, he was a Dictator!"
Canvas. "A Dictator with good taste."

Say what you want about that Sombra guy, but he had good taste.

And sexy~<3

Have you ever figured out what happened to the triplets that night with Fashion Plate?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Have you ever figured out what happened to the triplets that night with Fashion Plate?

Troy: "They refuse to say anything about it. And honestly, I don't wanna know. They're my brothers, for crying out loud!"
Canvas: "I have to agree with that sentiment. Plus, I'd rather not know what kind of things Fashion Plate is into. I mean, he seems like a nice guy, but the way he acted towards those three just made me... worried."

Has Twilight take Starlight Gilmer as her new student yet or am I getting the time streams mixed up again? Also you should join Spike and Big Mac for their Guy's Night.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Technically speaking, the ending of Brushed Away 3 was set before the season 5 finale. Twilight has encountered Starlight Glimmer, but it's not quite at the reformation yet. That would happen shortly after my story concluded.

If a Princess Celsetia from an alternate universe named Princess Molestia every showed up at your door, what would you do?
*suddenly bananas*

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Ummm... offer to make a banana bread? I dunno."
[Troy rolls his eyes with a sigh.]
Troy: "That question is so 2012."

sue me for liking her.

Would you say any parts of your bodies would be female?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy and Canvas both stare at the graph with narrowed eyes and open jaws, seemingly unable to fathom what they're looking at.]
Troy: "Ummm... Canvas? Is that some new pony thing I'm unaware of?"
Canvas: "I... I have no idea."

*suddenly Lyra appears*

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Oh, awesome! Twilight finally taught her the teleportation magic!"

*Lyra stares at the graph and breathes loudly*

whats the wierdest thing you've seen the triplets do ?

also congrats on the wedding , you guys are perfect for eachother :yay:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Awwww, thanks! We're really happy that the wedding went so well too."
Troy: "And as for the triplets, I can honestly say that the weirdest thing I've seen them do was when they tried to sneak into a girl's boarding school in town."
Canvas: "Oh, I think you mentioned that! Was that when they tried to dress in drag?"
Troy: "Yeah, it was! I mean, the school was super private, which just made the guys determined to sneak in and meet some of the gryphonesses there. So, the three eventually decided that it would be a bright idea to dress up as girls with some of the stolen uniforms, along with some wigs and makeup, and sneak into the school posing as students! Of course, they had no schedules or identification, so they just roamed around the halls before being kicked out and sent to jail for 'Lewd Conduct.'"
Canvas: "Yeah! And from what Troy told me, their Dad didn't pick them up from jail until the next day to teach them a lesson. They just stayed in the jailhouse all night while dressed as women!"
Troy: "I'm honestly not sure what Mom was more pissed off by; the fact that Dad actually did something that mean, or that the triplets stole her good makeup to do the stunt with."

have you seen some the fan art of you guys? *creepy grin*

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Well... we may have seen a picture or two."
Canvas: "I honestly love it when fans draw their own interpretations of us! The amount of creativity shown to us is really something!"
Troy: "Yeah, it is. Although some of the racier stuff is kinda weird."
Canvas: "Well... yeah, it is. But at least the art itself is nice. Plus, it's not like we got anything too weird displayed in those, right?"
Troy: "... Very true."

NSFW
I ment the clop (rule 34) fan art.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 247