Yugioh Crossovers 67 members · 44 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I keep imagining some MLP characters being playable in Duel Links lately.
So why not start a discussion on that.

Like how would the world look?
Who be playable and what decks they use and what card lines they have?
What would the story be?

Ïdk at all like duel links it just Three Monster zones

Like it alright but just nope thanks like im like all monster zones and Extra zone as well too

well, I'm not sure about the decks, although if sunset is in this game I'd like her playing a fire deck, resonator or whatever.
in the gate zone I would put Canterlot high and the mirror portal replaced the gate
The PvP area would be the friendship castle
The store would be the boutique carousel
Canterlot Castle Dueling Studio

The world starts with about 4 characters and an unlock event, these being twilight, RB, Rarity and AJ and the event would be to defeat nightmare moon as the first antagonist, then in the following would come Pink, flutter, Sunset, starlight, Trixie, Luna, Celestia, the EG versions, etc, this could go on for many, many events and each event has its little arc and mechanics, items, cards, banlist and the ponies could interact with those already in the game.
The interesting thing would be the skills that each one would have and how they would play, in fact it makes a good fanfic of the girls trying to unravel why they are in the duel links.
It has a multitude of archetypes and their world can use all types of summons.

Think Spike be playable too?

You're assuming Hasbro allows this to happen at all. Fan fics are a different story of course.

if someone is going to write a fanfic I don't see why not

I know its unlikely but I just like to talk about a theoretical scenario since I keep imagining it a bunch

I am not much of a author(more of a idea giver at times) but I do have some thoughts to share.

I honestly think there is a lack of dedicated authors for this type of crossover, a lot of the stories I see are without an ending

So many cool fics left hanging

But would Spike be playable to in what you are saying there?

if Scud is on duel links I don't see why Spike couldn't be playable

Like as a major or more of a side thing?

But isn't Spike a major character though?

If it's the character you want to focus on, you can, but it's not my favorite protagonist character, it's a matter of who you like

How the event will go?

boy, it really depends on how faithful the fanfic would be to the game, what plot you want to follow, how the writer interprets the characters, not to mention that duellinks has different types of events, it depends on your imagination

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18