• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Can you spot them all?

5605191 References to what, exactly?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5605195 References to different animes.

5605199 Oh, yeah, that's pretty noticeable.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5605200 There's a ton of references if you look at all of the plushies, posters, and other assorted stuff she has in her room. :)

Silver Screen
Group Admin

5605191 My first instinct: ""Where's the straw hat?"

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5605238 I believe the gold ball with the wings is actually from a show called D. Gray Man. But good job with naming the rest. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5605313 The straw hat is on Totoro. XD

Silver Screen
Group Admin

First off there's Pikachu and plushies of Totoro with the One Piece straw hat, that blue cat from Fairy Tail and the lion from Bleach and a digimon.

Then the blue head by the window reminds me of Edward Elric or Cloud Strife.

Then there are posters of Kokoro no basket and a Gundam(?).

Moving on to the bottom of the picture there are the Dragon Balls (I happen to own a set myself), Hamtaro, something that's probably from a magical girl anime and two things that remind me of Princess Momonoke (the right more so than the left.

There's also the Konoha-head band and the purple glasses from Get Backers on the nightstand.

That's all I know. Took me a while, since I was ... distracted by the center of the picture.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5605340 You were pretty close with the plushies. After Hamtaro, the plushies are Makona from Magic Knight Rayearth (and some other CLAMP animes), Kilala from Inuyasha, and a fox demon who I can't recall at the moment.

The head in the window is Amidamaru's spirtit from Shaman King.

Otherwise you did great. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11