Lily Longsocks 150 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I was starting to give up and quit looking but there's three more Lily Longsocks stories in the folder. :yay: I guess there is hope for her character after all if others are taking interest in her.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It'd be a lot easier to find 'em if she had a character tag, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5848234 That Lily vs Saitama fic was awesome ^^

I know, right?! Lily is all the rage lately, she has gotten three fics from December 31st - February 22nd. Three fics in less than two months!!!! :pinkiehappy:
That's a huge success for her and a real improvement of the situation! Seems like fanfic writers have finally realized she exists. :yay:
Let's hope this keeps up!

P.S.: And fitting to the occasion of this thread, Lily will be in a chapter of "Aunt Millie" that I release today! :scootangel:

And it would be the perfect moment now to give her one, too! It would be riding the wave of her current success and popularity among fic writers, giving her a tag now might just kick off another bunch of fics for her or even make her finally a regular occurence in fics!^^
Maybe you could send knighty a message and ask him to add a tag for Lily, with the reasoning that authors really start to pick her up because she has gotten so many fics lately?

5848279 with her becoming more popular she just might get one soon.

5848687 One of the stories was on the front page for a while so a lot of new people would have been introduced to her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7