Lily Longsocks 150 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
RaylanKrios
Group Admin

Best Filly needs her own story. I want to give her one but try as I might I can't quite nail down what I want that story to be. Hence this thread, I need some help. I'm a solid writer (check my catalouge, this isn't my first story), so if you too aren't a complete newbie and would like to work with me reply or send a message. Together we can give Lily the epic tale she deserves.

5166155 Looks neat! Hope it works out for ya!

Actually, she already has her own story. Look in the "Stories" section, Hyper44 has written two, of which the second one is a sequel. He even hinted on wanting to write a third fic about her once the current one is done. But that's the thing:

There are only two (three if he really writes another one for Lily) about her and only from one author! The fics for her really didn't spread far.

I don't really have time for this..... I'm busy with my own fic projects and I'm still in the process of getting a regular writing schedule with writing every day set up.
BUT TO HELL WITH IT!
Lily needs more stories and this is an opportunity that maybe never comes again with how she's mostly ignored by the fandom. So I'm doing this!
If it's okay for you that you're hosting the fic at the end, cause I already have a fanfic idea for Lily in my head which I want to write alone and this one should be my first fic for Lily on my account then, and that I will make slow progress with my parts of the story and probably let you wait for them for quite a while and if it doesn't bother you that I still make grammar errors here and there, then I'm GAME! :scootangel:

RaylanKrios
Group Admin

5166593 I'm on board. I'll pm you tommorow to see if we can hammer out something.

I've got too much writer's block for a collab, but you're welcome to bounce ideas off me or get feedback on the work in progress or whatever...

Excellent! I eagerly await it!

5166593 You are writing a story! :pinkiehappy: I shall be watching the story folder with anticipation. Perhaps we can bring her to be noticed more by other MLP fans. After all, the more that we write the more likely other fans will create their own stories.
BTW, I'm a she. :scootangel:

We do! :pinkiehappy: And we want to try shooting for Equestria Daily too! Will give Lily lots of attention if it works out!

And I didn't know you're a "she". Really, so much for judging gender of people by their username. It never works. :twilightoops:

It would be awesome if she got into the Equestria Daily! :raritystarry: I must go wright!
:rainbowlaugh: One can't rely on the avatar either since a lot of people just put favorite characters there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9