Lily Longsocks 150 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This happened yesterday:

Lily Longsocks and Twist are friends! What do you think this means?
I think they could both be outsiders, because each of them has something unusual and "weird" to them:

Twist is lisping. And Lily has her mysterious super-strength.

Maybe other foals at school don't like Twist, because they often don't understand what she says and are annoyed by that, and Lily is feared, because everypony finds her super-strength creepy and is afraid of it.
And one day, they discovered that they share the same fate, so they decided to become friends because nopony else wants to be friends with them.
So they cure each other's loneliness and have become friends who are a lot closer than friends usually are.

What do you think?

Maybe Twist accidentally burned some caramel she was bringing to share and Lily was the only one who could eat it because her jaw muscles were strong enough that she didn't even realize it was harder and burnt crispier than it was supposed to be.

And then Lily and Twist bonded over that and became friends because of it? Good idea. Very good.

I had another idea:

Maybe nopony knows about her super-strength and Lily is hiding it and doesn't want that others find out about it, as many already think, because she's afraid that everyone will fear her because of it and avoid her and, a little, also because she doesn't want to lie to a close friend of hers by keeping her super-strength a secret.
So she's avoiding making close friendships with anypony.
But then she meets Twist and feels drawn to her, upon witnessing that she, while not having a secret, is outcasted by all the other foals because of her lisping and so, she feels that Twist would accept her with her super-strength and decides to become her friend and tell her everything about her ability.

Or maybe Lilly is a magical girl and she suspect Twist might be one as well, befriending her to follow her and watch for signs that she is.

A magical girl? That sounds intriguing. :rainbowhuh:
How do you think she got her magical power then and how would she look after her transformation?

Magical girls often get their powers after meeting up with a small, talking animal thing... like a hedgehog for example.:raritywink:

Or a mini dragon who can grant wishes. :raritywink:

Very good interpretation with a magical hedgehog giving her super powers. I now imagine that, if she transforms, her mane and tail become all hard and spiky. Then she beats villains by just ramming her head into them with full force or by slapping them with her tail. :pinkiehappy:

5165869 I'd definitely read it. You should go for it.

I have not planned to make a fic out of that. I have an own idea for a fanfiction about Lily that I want to write as soon as I can.
And I have now gotten together with RaylanKrios to collab on a fic for Lily. :pinkiehappy:
How about you write this fic? I don't claim this idea as mine, it's up for grabs for everyone! :scootangel:

5167702 I would love to write this, but at the moment I am waaay too busy with my own projects.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11