Cool Group Bro.... Needs More Ponies 53 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

SWEET CELESTIA This group needs stories! I'm still working on mine... but jeez! People write! That's all this site is good for! It's literally it's only purpose! WRITE!

Please note: i punched myself in the stomach for writing this, as fair punishment for bashing on people for procrastinating on something I myself am procrastinating on. That still does not excuse either of us for procrastinating... why are you still here? Seriously! Go write your side stories!

OH WOW! You're still reading! Ok then... I guess I should entertain you. OK, here goes:

A duck walks into a bar...

...it doesn't say anything, because it's a duck.

I learned that one from Maud Pie. It's a dangerous new form of joke called: an anti joke. It somehow creates humor, by killing all humor in the room, and has a high likely hood of creating nothing at all! But while still killing the humor! I am currently studying these jokes (with Doctor Pinkie Pie, and professor princess... princessor? Proincess?) in a safe environment away from comedy clubs and joke-off's. And WHY THE F*** ARE YOU STILL READING! GO AWAY! WRITE FOR CELESTIA SAKE! THAT IS ALL THIS SITE IS GOOD FOR!

At the moment, I've got nothing. I am painfully aware of the lack of stories, but I don't have any story ideas at this time. Not to mention I am actively writing three stories, have three (or seven, depending on how you look at it) other stories that I'm trying to get around to and there are two unpublished stories that I'm working on. I'm doing the best I can with little inspiration and several stories needing my attention. I'm sorry if I came off aggressive or whatever, I'm really not snapping at you, but please know I'm doing the best I can.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

4994009 *sighs* I have not written anything in weeks... My stories... they mock me from their posts on my desktop, leering and jeering at my inability to put thought to word. My ideas... they taunt me from the edges of my mind, fleeting at ever elusive spectres, refusing to yield tangibly to my grip. Instead I find myself in a void, in the muck at the bottom of a creative slump, the weight of expectations, desires and wants bearing down on me.

My dreams craft story, yet I find the words flee with the morning sun. My impulses tease with ideas, yet leave me wanting when my fingers touch the keys. I have failed, my readers, my peers, my betters, my self. And yet, I can spew out random dross like this without much issue. I mean, what the actual...?

*grumbles* Maybe I should publish what I have written for the second idea I had as a first chapter rather than trying to push for it to be a single chapter one-shot...

Its not that I'm not working on my stuff. I'm also working on the banner as well. So many colors....
4994009 So that's my excuse. I've got a fair amount written, but I still need to do more. I also have College papers too, so that pretty much halves my time yet again.

I've got an idea for a slice of life and some idea of what characters I'd like to have in it, but I'll be honest that I totally forgot about this group until l saw the little badge on the globe on the home page just now.
Maybe I'll start it when I get back to school next week.

4994009 AND NOW SOME NEWS!

I've submitted my story and it's first chapter.

FINALLY! YES! YES! THANK YOU!

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

4994793 4995142

Fine! I'll settle for second place. Silver is nice too. Can't kill a werewolf with gold, so there's that... I'm working on editing mine before submitting it.

4995748 *Blinks* Wow.... that timing..... I guess. XD Sorry buddy.

bluemoon1996
Group Admin

Im working on it....

I've got something set up, just have to get through a bit and submit it.

And now it's up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12