Padded Ponies United 447 members · 991 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Matt11
Group Admin

I've mostly been writing fics of Scootaloo being padded because there wasn't very many, now I see there are quite alot, however, I see a lack of padded fics featuring Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, I wonder why? they are getting added to my list of stories that I need to do.

I've also noticed this group hasn't been too active as of lately.

I see a lack of padded fics featuring Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, I wonder why?

I agree. Why don't these two have more padded pony stories dedicated to them? You would think they would, given Sweetie's childlike personality and Apple Bloom's lack of parents.

they are getting added to my list of stories that I need to do.

Whoo-hoo! :pinkiehappy:

I've also noticed this group hasn't been too active as of lately.

Maybe it's just because this group isn't as popular as the other padded pony groups.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5949522 Yeah, I think that's the case. We need to try and at least revive the picture thread, though a strict "No spoilers!" rule will be enforced for any artwork or pictures from episodes that have aired early in Canada, but have yet to air in the U.S.

5949593 At the rate Canada is going, they'll be done with the seventh season by August.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5949648 Yeah, and the US won't be done until September. So, do you think we should try revive the picture thread?

5949665 I guess so. It would be nice to see some cute pics of padded ponies, especially of the schoolponies. :pinkiehappy:

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5949670 Alright, hopefully you can do that.

One of these days. But i dont have a good idea for a padded pony fic. I could maybe write a age regression later.:twilightblush:

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5949678 Why not just something after "Forever Filly"? If Rarity had a hard time accepting Sweetie Belle wasn't a little filly anymore, just imagine how hard it will be for her parents to accept that fact, especially since they've been away so much. Who's to say they might not want their little filly back, just for a little while? Get the hint?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9