Peer Help! 17 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Plagueboy23
Group Admin

Hello, and welcome to Peer Help! If you're new here, and want to introduce yourself, do so here! I will give my introduction as the base format of what yours should look like.

Username: Plagueboy23
Why I joined Fimfiction: At first, I only joined so that I could read other people's stories. Eventually, I decided to become an author myself, and I'm glad that I did!
Country I live in: United States of America
Additional Information: (This field does not need to be filled out, it is simply where you would put any other, non-required information that you would like to share.
Full Name: Maxwell Rodney Diaz-Coker Jr., but I go by Max :D
Nationality: I am half Latino, and half German, and all brony!
Height: Last time I checked, I was 6'6"
Why I founded this group: I wanted to create a community in which any user, whether they're a writer, a viewer, an artist, etc, could contribute to something. Hence, Peer Help was born! I want everybody who joins this group to be able to do their part to create something amazing in a caring, kind, friendly community.
If you have any questions about me or this group, PM me.

I love you all.

Deuces, guys!

Ringmaster1336
Group Admin

Username: Ringmaster1336
Why I joined Fimfiction: Originally, just to read stories. But I began co-writing with Plagueboy not too long ago :D
Country I live in: United States
Additional Information: I L-O-V-E to sing!
Full Name: (I'm just gonna share my first name :fluttershyouch: ) Nick
Nationality: Mexican
Height: 6'2'

BrotallySwagical
Group Admin

4731640 my boyfriend isn't on, so ill be filling this in with my info first :trollestia:

Username: BrotallySwagical (Bruuuh)(call me swaggy:coolphoto:)
Name: Just call me Em:raritywink:
Gender: Female. And yes, there are females on this site. Lol:rainbowdetermined2:
Why I joined Fimfiction: About a year ago, I had confessed that I was a brony to my best friend. I thought he would think of me as a weirdo like everybody else, but he was totally fine with it because he then confessed back to me that he was also a brony. After that we stuck together through school like glue. No one really bullied me anymore like I was a pushover *probably because he was 6‘1‘ and training to be in the army. Love you hun:heart::derpytongue2:* The suicidal thoughts I had before are gone. But I'm still shy around everyone I see. I just absolutely love this brony community. And seeing this group being created to help each other and bring people together AND make friends at the same time, its absolutely amazing. I just really hope I'm not the only lady here. That would suck major ass:raritydespair:
Nationality(ies): British:duck:, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Russian, Irish, and Native American for the win!
Additional information: A month after *spoiler* and I made this account, we got together. Together, we Fuck bitches and get money!:trollestia:. Another thing is I'm about 115 pounds. I have a very high metabolism, so I absolutely love food. My body just burns it all off. I can eat all I want, and still look swaggy as fuuuuuuuck. Im also in love with music. Dustup and rock to be exact. All the people that know me never see me without my big skullcandy headphones either on my head or on my neck. Kinda like Vinyl with her swaggy as hell sunglasses:rainbowdetermined2:. I also love to go airsofting. Just ordered my new AK 47 aeg coming this Monday. So excited:rainbowkiss:
Thats all the info for now. I'll be here just chillin like a boss and keeping the peace in this group.

Stay Frosty! -BrotallySwagical

Lime Overtime
Group Admin

Username: Lime Overtime :rainbowwild:
Age: 17/ Lime's age-unknown, but about 14-15 :trollestia: (Lime has amnesia, nopony knows anything about Lime)
Why I joined Bronyhood + aditional information: accident, near accident :rainbowlaugh: I really wanted to draw creepy pasta ponies, but here (where I live), ALL of the people think it's a stupid child girly show (I am probably the only brony here now). I also thought that. Yet I was fascinated by creepypasta drawings such as Rainbow Factory. I decided to watch a few episodes to get a clue on how the bodies of ponies look and... well... just to laugh at the dumb show. I drew a pic, I hated how it turned out, and I forgot about it. After a few days I was like "maybe I should try watching the show till the 11th episode or smth... just to know how ponies act" AAAAND... I got hooked on it xD
All of that happened in the beginning of the summer, so I'm pretty much a new brony :twistnerd:. I have found this page a few days before making an acc here, so... not too long on this site as well :rainbowwild:
I re-started drawing in "paint" a few days after making an acc here, just to have the images of Lime. Then, I got a surprise request from Plagueboy here. Then, the Ringmaster saw it, and asked me for one as well... a 3rd pony saw that and so on, and so on, so basically-I make suckish art now :rainbowlaugh:
Thanks dude, if not you, I guess I wouldn't have had become an "artist" xDD
Even though originally I was supposed to be a writer :ajsleepy:
I love snowboarding, soccer, martial arts, diving, crafting swords, drawing, poetry. Yet, I suck at all of that :trollestia: :facehoof:
If anyone needs the role of Zecora in their stories-I can help. I may not make any "fancy" texts or use any "big" words, but I can rhyme yer text for ya. :moustache:
Gender: Lime has no gender, because of ... well.. her past :rainbowlaugh: No spoilers, I will put a storry about it later on :rainbowdetermined2: . She will have a gender in the future though, and she will be a mare :scootangel:
AND NOW: Plague, I know I will rock your world by saying this. I loved to see you be wrong about it so much! : I'm a tomboy :rainbowwild:. Yep-female :rainbowlaugh:
Since both me and Lime are tomboys, we get mistaken for guys a lot. Don't refer to me by my gender. I really don't mind it :D. I like to think of myself as a nogender :ajsmug: .
Nicknames/different gender refferances/ not using capital letters while talking to me is acceptable and gladly seen :rainbowdetermined2:

P.S. I don't usually tell ponies my IRL gender or Lime's gender (well, future gender :rainbowlaugh:) So I'd be grateful if you'd keep this on a low profile :rainbowwild: . Pls? :fluttershysad:

P.S.S. I'm shy, really emotional(although I never show it xD)
if something comes up and I iopen up to ya, pls don't be surprised by my real self...

That is all. Stay awesome my hoofians! :rainbowwild:

Username: Bad Dragon

Why I joined Fimfiction: It all started when I watched "Teens react to" show on Youtube, since I'm subscribed to that, and one of the episodes was Teens react to My Little Pony. They mentioned there are prejudgments against those that watch it.

I have a phobia of having prejudgments (it's kind of the opposite of a phobia, since it forces me to do things). There was no choice but to go watch the show. I had to gain more information before I would allow myself to form any kind of opinion toward it. The rest is the same as with most bronies (got addicted to it after watching 1 episode).

I became a brony in July 2013. Talked on Omegle with another brony, told him that I wanted to do a comic about a nightmare that I had about ponies. I also mentioned my ‘small’ problem of sucking at drawing. He suggested that I write a story about it instead. I was like 'People write stories about a show? No way‽' (yes, I didn't even know that fanfictions were a thing). He linked me his story on this site (it was a clop story...).

Thinking in a concept of a story instead of a comic I scraped my nightmare idea, and substituted it with more adventures one. A wave of inspiration hit me and I wrote all through the night until I finished a pilot chapter. I edited it for a week then published it. Got good reception for it, so I decided to expand on it, and write a novel.

Country I live in: Europe

Username: ChangelingLumin
Why I joined Fimfiction: I was bored and decided to join, mostly to just lurk and read.
Country I live in: Cornwall, ON, Canada
Additional Information: I love RPG's and anime
Full Name: Curtis Alexander William Brandstetter
Nationality: Canadian
Height: Unknown

I would have come sooner, but life came up. I do have pets, and an apartment to look after, and bills to pay.

Username: XxWriterMentorCriticxX
Why I joined Fimfiction: Originally, just to read stories. But I soon relaized that I could write my own and help others with their own stories!
Additional Information: I L-O-V-E to sing and draw and write!
Full Name: Madison Woo
Nationality: Korean
Height: 5'3"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8