Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

It's time we looked past the characters and explored the world around them!

The Woodlands:

The Woodlands lies on the outskirts of The Grove, a mysterious forest inhabited by a clan of unicorns who worship light itself.

The Alpake Highlands:

The Alpake Highlands are home to the alpake tribe, a group of very worn alpacas.

Huoshan:

Huoshan is home to the longma, a tribe of proud warrior dragon-horses who have made their capital over the mouth of a volcano.

Reine:

Reine is a lively, snow dusted city inhabited by haughty reindeer and their companion ice sprites.

Baaah:

Baaah is home to a village of sleepy, peaceful sheep.

The Prarie:

The Prarie is home to the proud and traditional cattlekind, who live in a small group of covered wagons.

Also be sure to support this guy's work!

Thanks immensely for finding and sharing these pics. And, yeah, the artist(s) definitely deserve A LOT of praise. :-D

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Not only that, we need more expansion! Headcanons, predictions, fan names for the background characters! The same type of stuff we've done for the MLP franchise, this franchise needs our love and dedication as well!!!

well.... I see the three worlds so far, Equestria Girls, Equestria, and Fœnum like so: each of these worlds have a dominant feature, a minimum one, and a legend one.

Equestria Girls/Human World is the land of Human dominant, with Animals in the minimum and Mythical being the legend.

Equestria is the land of the Mythical dominant, with Animals in the minimum and Humans in the place of the legend.

Fœnum the land of the Animal dominant, with the Mythical being the minimum and Humans as the legend.

Not sure if any of that makes sense to anyone else, but I'm just putting it out there.

I have to admit, I DO like how that is thought out.

I can't think of too many names for the non-player characters right now (though I WILL try to think of some)

Well, as for predictions, I don't have much:

For the upcoming story mode: obviously there will be a focus chapter on each of the six main fighters, with four fights that the player MUST win in order to advance the story. It is most likely that said four fights would be an equal combo of OTHER main fighters and non-player characters. It's POSSIBLE that, after each of the six main fighters gets their focus chapter, there will be a chapter where you get to choose between the six main fighters to face off against the four biggest Predators (including the Devourer itself) one by one.

For "battle ladder endings for each character"

Arizona: Returns to a "heroes welcome" amongst her fellow cattle, pleased with her victory, but a little less reckless and more thoughtful.

Velvet: Pleased with the outcome against the Devourer, but SLIGHTLY humbled by the effort it took to prevail.

Pom: After defeating the Devourer, she returns to the other sheep a little more confident (but still an overall pleasant individual)

Paprika: Returns victorious to her kind, but with her kind a bit more afraid of her than ever. Not only has she proven even harder to get rid of than they thought, but she also returned with a few new "snuggle toys" (i.e. soundly defeated predators).

Oleander: Well, this one, I have two possible thoughts on a "battle ladder" ending that I'm fifty-fifty on.

One of them involves her learning that, while dark magic DOES have its uses, it should NOT be used exclusively. And, while the other unicorns might be a bit excessive in their following of White Magic, it DOES have its legitimate uses and shouldn't be ignored. With that, she learns to follow both Black Magic AND White Magic equally. Eventually, she learns to combine the two types of magic effectively and becomes an especially powerful Red Mage (not THAT unlike the pony she is an Expy to) to increase her effectiveness as a force for good.

The other basically involves her gradually turning evil (either through Fred's influence or a "slippery slope" type deal) until she actually becomes crueler and more brutal than the Predators were. The result is a magical rampage that shows exactly WHY the other unicorns don't trust black magic.

Nothing for Tianhuo yet (though I'll keep thinking) and, any way, I WILL admit that any or all of these guesses COULD be wrong.

The known world of Fœnum.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Nice! What projection is the map in? :twistnerd:

I don't have the answer. I just found it from this discussion page of the forum.

Since the developers are now working on the seventh fighter – the Goat – that would mean another stage to fight on.

Think it could be a mountain stage? Goats are famous for their climbing skills.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

I could see that happening.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11