Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 54 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 54

Yeah, but I meant different poses, a new action dynamic, and the title would've also been cackling with lightning.

Not strictly Them's FIghtin' Herds art, but the little story blerb I wrote to go with my art is...

In the world of Foenum, the predators were one again suppressed and the day was saved thanks to the hero who found and used the key. However the predators were clever after that and instead of just breaking down the door, they instead made a few very small holes so they could escape very very slowly over a very long time period. One of the larger escape points was later called the Everfree forest by the locals. Twilight Sparkle, one of the locals, managed to capture the essence of one of these snake predator creatures and tried to figure out what made it do what it does, and how. Well, magic is not always predictable and accidentally captured some of the essence of the snake predator into herself.

https://derpibooru.org/images/2440405

Been playing quite a bit of them's fightin' herds... its my first fighting game and only started playing when 1.0 launched. This game is rather hard...

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 54