Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

... specifically, my first, who has undergone a visual revamp.

I have tried writing stories for her, pre-revamp, but they flopped (with ONE exception that baffles me to this day, but that's for another time). Her name's Foxfire, and she's half-unicorn and half-changeling. Now that I dwell on it, I could just make her pure changeling...

I'd like some thoughts, thank you all kindly.

5449230 So far, I've seen several fics with halfling OC's and a large chunk of those usually the lovefoals of Chrysalis and Shining Armor. I honestly like Foxfire's design and I can see her having an easier time blending with ponies. I mean if you're gonna have her as a halfling, give her bits and pieces from both worlds.

5449272 I understand that, but there's a problem: season 6 recently introduced us to grublings, which are baby changeling grubs in a nutshell. I'm gonna have to come up with a really believable way for a halfling to be conceived and birthed, without handwaving using "magic."

5449278 planting an extrs large grub egg that acts like a normal womb for pregnancy

5449278 You could have halflings be concieved like ponies. Now, if I remember my mythology, women who have sex with shapeshifters give birth like normally. Case in point: Zeus. I don't hafta explain. Anyway, depending on who you ask, the changeling parent may or may not have a concept of gender, so there. But if both parents are of the same sex, good luck trying- wait! There's always donations and vitro.

5449291 *nods* Alright, I see.

5449288 Ja... that, I could make work...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6