Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

ere's another OC you can rate.

Name: Shimmering Dream
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: A slender mare with a blue fur coat and a long and neat green mane and tail. She also has grey eyes and big eyelashes. She's usually seen wearing a dark purple hoodie jacket with a strange symbol on the back. Her cutiemak is always concealed in said jacket and is always seen with a smile on her face.

Personality: At first glance, she seems like a typical, generic, normal mare who's afraid to stand out. She seems kind of shy and down to earth, but does her best to make new friends and help them out when. However, that's just the surface. Once you really get to know her, her true colors shine. Shimmering Dream, is actually mentally disturbed. She's obsessed with the concept of friendship and harmony and absolutely adores the pony race. She loves messing with ponies lives and seeing how they'll react or handle their issues. She believes that the best way to create the best kind of harmony and the strongest bonds of friendships, is to create as much chaos and anarchy as possible.

She enjoys messing with ponies lives and causing problems for others, just to see their reactions. So, she's kind of like a mix between Komaeda from Danganronpa and Izaya from Durarara!!! But, when you try to reason with her, she makes it sounds like she shouldn't be stopped. She admits that her magic isn't very strong and that she could be killed easily, but she always finds a way to push ponies buttons to make them reconsider their decision. She makes it sound like she shouldn't be stopped, that friendship can't exist without anarchy. She always finds a reason for everything and doesn't fear death. She may not be able to attack ponies physically, but she can attack them mentally.

Thoughts?

4781894 Yeah, nice, a properly evil character. Quite a realistic one too, I think. There are people out there who are like this. I like her coat and mane colours, but I think the purple of her jacket might clash with them. They all look like quite strong colours when combined into one design; think on that.

I really like her personality (because of how mean it is). You could definitely get a bunch of interesting conversations if you were to write scenes between her and various canon characters. That's a good sign all on its own. Good job with this one.

4782283 Ok maybe her jacket could be black instead? And yeah, her persona is pretty messed up. She's obsessed with friendship and harmony and will cause any kind of trouble just to see said harmony conquer it. She also likes to consider herself a follower of Discord, but at the same time, feels disappointed that he's reformed and only uses his chaos for good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3