Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Welcome to the first aunnual OC Hunger Games! And since I have little knowledge about how the real hunger games works, I'm doing it my way.

Let me explain what the OC hunger games are. It is a competition that will hold a poll at the beginning of every week where you submit your ponysona/OC into a contest where people from this site will vote on which OC is better. They will be judged based on

-Characteristics/Character
-Biography
-Abilities and Powers
Strengths and Weaknesses

How will these attributes be judged? Each week there will be a new scenario or scene and we have to determine how the OC will respond to the scenario, whether it be confessing their love to another character, fighting their enemies, or just having fun. It can vary.

Any OC is acceptable, whether it be Dragon, Gryphon, Pony, Alicorn, whatever! Now, what is in it for the winners? Well, first off there will be three winners.

First Place receives: Free art request from me, free writing request specifically for the winning OC, and an honorable mention in a blog.
Second Place receives: Free Art Request and Honorable Mention.
Third Place receives: Honorable Mention.

Now, what we actually need for this competition is at least 12 submissions. Hopefully we can get 15 OCs. I know it sounds like a lot but I feel really confident about this competition guys.

Accepting submissions all week.

4690379 that's one hell of a idea

This sounds interesting and potentially amazing. Even if it ends up being a total bust, it still seems like a lot of fun. I'm in!:pinkiehappy:

However I do possess queries.

1) Does it have to be the same OC for every challenge, or can we use different OCs for different competitions?

2) Will we be writing out what our OC does in the various scenarios/challenges like a mini fic or something similar?

3) Will you be accepting requests/ideas for scenarios from the participants to use if you run out of ideas for events?

4) Where and how do we submit our OCs?

4690379 Sounds intriguing! I'll be on the lookout for the polls.

Though, how will we go about showing what the OCs will be judged on? Will will have to write out the characteristics or something in the comments or in a blog? Send a PM?

4690379 i guess I'll join my star oc Crescent blades bio is on my home page

4690402 No, it's one OC for the whole ride. Yes, you the writer has to write out how your OC responds to the scenario at hand. If it's a really good idea, I'll be listening to ideas. However, your OC must have a fair advantage to the rest of them. You cannot make a scenario that would be perfect for your character. PM me your OCs, along with their bio and all that. A picture isn't necessary.

4690412 Just PM the OC to me. Like I said, I'll give a scenario and you have to write out how your character responds to the scenario. Then I'll judge each OC based on what they would do and how successful/realistic the scenario would take place.

4690383 If you like, could you submit an OC? That'd be great.

4690436 well I have one but he kinda sucks so I'll pass

4690379 I'll compete. On my phone at the moment, so I can't PM you, but I'll do it when I get back on my laptop.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

4690379 Seems fascinating. I might toss in one of my OCs.

Comment posted by GodOfBBQ deleted Sep 6th, 2015

4690533 Feel free to, we really need the participants.

4690379 hahahahaHA! FUN...
See you in the arena...

Kaiber Crystal (my oc) is in baby

UPDATE

We need two more OCs guys! Two more to actually approve this thing! Come on, we can do it!

4691027 If you wish to submit your OC, please PM me their Bio, Skills, Weaknesses, and Powers.

I got in a little while ago. Let us begin.

Sounds awesome!

4691429 Is this still ongoing?

4771557 The next one will start soon, hopefully. If you'd like, I can add you to the waiting list for the next tournament!

4782523 I'm waiting! I'll try to do better this time!

4782579 Alright, you're on the waiting list!

4782594 Brief question. I never did find out what happened in the finals. :P Did I miss something?

4782615 The finals haven't began yet. I'm still waiting on a certain someone.

*Cough*ObsidianPony*Cough*

4782523 Oh good, sure thing. I'll PM you about one of my OCs as soon as I think on which one I should use.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28