Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Yeah I'll draw them, for the fun of it. I don't do dragons or gryphons, and I mostly do profile shots or full bodies. If you want me to draw your characters, leave a description in the comments and I'll just, do them all I guess. I'unno. I'm bored.

Well, if you're offering...

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

NAME: OPACARE PROSE
RACE: EARTH PONY
Opacare Prose is a young adult, male stallion, around twenty-four years old. He has a pewter coat and carnation pink eyes—the only bright color on his body. He has a slate-grey mane with blue highlights that he often gels in order to retain the shape. His Cutie Mark is a black inkwell and a blue quill; items which he is infamous for.

Let me know if you need more information.

4654891 Will a name and Picture work?

TLP
Group Admin

4654891 All right then. I hope you do!

O.C: Mercennarius Veterani

Name: Mercennarius Veterani (Mercenni, Merccy, Merc.)

Former Name: Estabante Petraeus

Gender/Race: Male Pegasus Pony

Current Occupation: Well-known Broadsword and Airborne Ballista operator. Current Mercenary (Power-for-Hire).

Former Occupation: Former Royal Guards Member (Special Royal Air Service)

Physical Info: Brown coat, black mane, light-brown eyes, damaged ear. Black leather vest for carrying extra equipment in mercenary operations.

Here's the Pony Creator image.

4654909 If you just give me a name and picture of your OC, then I'll have creative freedom when it comes to the position.

4654923 I don't know about the "Wolfie" but I'll see what I can do.

4654925 Shadow Lilly is the name

4654928 Well there is a pic where he has a more pony-like form but whatever you think.

Alright then, depending on the info you all gave me, the pictures may take a while. So that means, CodeG, The Loyal Patriot, and nioniosbbbb will most likely get theirs first. The others who've described the pony will be after them. For those who may get theirs first, best case, tonight... Be we all know that probably won't happen so expect a picture of your OC in your PM box sometime tomorrow. For those who were more detailed, we'll see about the timing.

TLP
Group Admin

4654965 Okay. Once again, thank you for this.

appearance: A dark green cote and a white mane colored colt
Race/gender: male unicorn

4654965 That's alright, no pressure. :twilightsmile:

4655025 And it's still amazing to this day. :twilightsmile:

4654891 EDIT: I managed to get a picture of my OC, if you're still interested...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21