Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I am going to start with a joke. Bring in the vitriol bitches cause this is gonna be a black and red OC thing! GET READY!!

O.C: Selune Darkeye

Name: Selune Darkeye (Nicknames: Selly)

Gender/Race: Female Unicorn Pony

Current Occupation: ((depends on story and universe)). ((Quest for Knowledge))-Archivist in the service of Princess Luna, employs her skills to reorganize history and reacclimate the Princess to Equestria. ((Springtime Nights-Pneuma Flower)) Secretary to the Princess of the night herself she helps record, and aids the Princess in tracking suspicious activity in the dreamscape. ((In general she is whatever will either bring her closer to Princess Luna or knowledge, double points for both!

Physical Info: Dark-grey coat, maroon mane w/white markings, purple eyes. Originally had white coat ((at birth))

Cutie Mark: Black eye with white cutie mark with white outline.

Quote: "Peek-a-boo!" *wink*

Description: Born in a lineage of ponies with eye-related magic/cutie marks Selune's magic was "locked" due to a birth defect called "Dead Magic". She was born with pitch black eyes and white coat. After many attempts her parents brought her to the aurora borealis ((this is around 20 years before Nightmare Moon returns)) where the full moon's light reflected upon her eyes and "cured" her. She thinks this is partly because of the grace of Luna. She loves Luna more because the moon grants her light in the darkness she dreads.

Personality:Selune likes to be tricky, she is funny and playful. When the situation calls for it she enjoys it and cherishes it to the fullest. Battle or prank being cunning for her is like hearing nature's call.

Selune never stays mad at others for too long! It is a classic tactic of hers not to let the anger dwell in her body too long.

Selune idolizes Princess Luna and doesn't take too kindly to others smearing her name. She is kind and loving! Beware for surprise hug attacks!!!

Likes:Friends (blatantly obvious), pranks, Princess Luna, the night, spy novels, stargazing, researching ruins, history, black berries, strawberries, grapes.

Dislikes:Extremely serious people, holding grudges, revenge, bullies, abuse, mockery, calling others names, being abandoned, complete darkness.

Your personality type: ESFP (turbulent variant)
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 39%, Observant: 7%, Feeling: 45%, Prospecting: 30%, Turbulent: 20%.
http://www.16personalities.com/esfp-personality

Extras: She has a raven named Akame. Her backstory is also told in "Origins-Selune Darkeye" she also stars in "Quest for Knowledge"

4654819 It's not exactly zebra markings but hey I don't really mind. You could say it's like the markings that Illidan Stormrage has in WoW.

About the cutie mark. I thought it fit. I wanted an eye-sight related cutie mark. Originally it was the eye of the nine from Neverwinter Nights.

She actually was originally darker than even Thane Krios but... https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/520788/updates-origins-selune-darkeye-must-read this... read this.

This is a very fleshed out character. I like to believe you put a lot of thought into this Selly character.

4671353 *squee* Thanks for your compliment!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5