Gilda- ....

Big Macintosh- Hawaiian Summer Splash

Applebloom- TheFanficFanPony

Sunset Shimmer - Nova Anarchy

Lyra - ....

Bon Bon- ....

Christopher- Toby

Rarity's lackey- TheFanficFanPony

If you think you can voice any of the remaining characters, please do comment below. There's no rush with time though.

4633146 I can try to do green and black hair dude, if you like.

4633146 I could do Sunset, Twilight, or Fluttershy or any combination of the three.

roseprincess
Group Admin

That's great! I'd love to hear how you sound as the three of them, if you're interested in doing all or just one of them. :pinkiesmile:

roseprincess
Group Admin

Yay! :pinkiehappy: Of course I would like!

roseprincess
Group Admin

Sure! I heard your Fluttershy, and you're pretty good! We'll just have to see about 4744396 .

I can also do Spitfire.

(By the way, I may have to resign from AJs role- my parents would kill me if they heard me swear.)

roseprincess
Group Admin

Oh, really? I'd love to hear Spitfire! :D

Oh, that's fine. I didn't realize she swore

I could also play Rarity's lackey from the introduction part.

roseprincess
Group Admin

"Make way for our beloved class president" ?

4745025 So what do we do? Record the voices and send it to someone or...?

Hi! I think your the person VitalSpark was talking about when he told me he mentioned me to you.

(Was that confusing? Kid of confused me, so, just checking)

Can I try out for the part of Applejack, please? (and maybe Fluttershy)

I'm new to this, so I don't know if I just try out or ask first or what.

roseprincess
Group Admin

Send it to me if you can. Most people post them on youtube, but you could record it online and just send the link if you can't

roseprincess
Group Admin

Try out first, but you'll most likely get Applejack's part anyway. On the other hand, we now have three people who want to do Fluttershy

4745152 Cool. Time limit?

roseprincess
Group Admin

There isn't really one, but just try to be reasonable with it.

4745162 Alright, cool. Is there like a...comic piece that I need to read, or do I just say one of AJ's lines from the show?

4745162 Okay. Also, same question as Short Stories.

roseprincess
Group Admin

It's a really long comic actually, if you're up for it
http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-03-378269686 There's AJ lines in this one

4745170 I'll probably just do that page (or half of the comic) for my audition, is this OK?

roseprincess
Group Admin

Twilight's in all comics, so just read out the introduction, you know, the part at the start where she narrates http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-introduction-330419485
Fluttershy's a lot in this one: http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-03-378269686
And Sunset's in this one: http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-07-P4-563081391
She doesn't speak, but I assume she will soon, so just do any lines from the movies

roseprincess
Group Admin

Yep, sure! :D

roseprincess
Group Admin

Thank you too :pinkiesmile:

roseprincess
Group Admin
roseprincess
Group Admin

Lesbian Sonata Dusk, Lesbian Adagio Dazzle, K-ittenz, Hawaiian Summer Splash and The Wandering Courier have not commented in here, despite joining this group. I really need to call attention to them.

Anyway, for everyone linked, I've now started cutting up and preparing the first page of the comic. If you're any of the mane six, or Rarity's lackey, I need to know if you can do your part.

roseprincess
Group Admin

Thanks a lot :D You do a really good AJ :3

I can try to doing Lyra or Bon-Bon or Gilda I was reading some of the comic trying Gilda

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31