Foalmance 1,225 members · 375 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Could I please ask why my story, "Attachment" is in this group? It's not really a Foalcon story.

4837452 Given the subject matter, it feels relevant since Spike is a child. Also, not everything has to involve sex to go into a Safe For Work folder. However, if someone added that story to a clopish section just let someone know. Just do what I do and unfeature them if you don't want that group on your story.

But in short, it seems relevant to the interests of those who like SFW stories in this group so it got added. Nothing too complicated.

4837507 But it's not even romantic. In fact, I made that clear in the story. It's just a moment between friends. I was just confused why it would be in here.

I'd prefer it if it were removed, but if you can't or don't want to, I understand.

4837523 You'd have to talk to someone else, I'm just a casual here as I've got a story here as well. To say the least it's not remotely what you'd call foalcon. Still, I made the story public so long as they enjoy it I just let them do what they do.

Groups are just a library and no different than individuals who make folders like "Trash" and so forth.

I think the story is sweet. Try talking to Flutters if you feel strongly about it and don't think you'd want readers in this group reading your stories. Personally I just use the filter and not try to judge others over the things they write or read.

Wild Zontars
Group Admin

This version of the Foalcon group is a bit more lenient where the SFW fics are concerned. It doesn't need to be sexy, it doesn't need to be between a foal and an adult, etc. While the story is borderline for inclusion, Spike is a foal-aged character dealing with romantic feelings, and that's technically enough to qualify.

Now, we have a policy of not removing fics based on author requests (that's why this group was formed in the first place), and since the fic qualifies for the folders it's in, I'm not going to remove it. If any of the other admins disagree, feel free to speak up.

4837523 Don't hold your breath. This group was practically made for the purpose of not removing fics, that have been added here.

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4837452 No hard feelings. It's like they said. Just a library doing our thing and readers enjoying a story relevant to foal-aged romantic feelings, however unrequited.

Cheers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7