Foalmance 1,225 members · 375 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Flutterpony
Group Admin

I was looking around for some other art for future group icons, thinking that foal x foal needs a little representation. I'll likely rotate icons and banners just because I like the variety. What do y'all think?

Images I'll try to use will be posted here. Feel free to post your own non-explicit ideas. Votes may or may not be ignored entirely. Please try to include sources (broken links if nsfw) in case I want to ask an artist for permission to use the art.

For now, I'm focusing on m/f foal x foal. ButtonMash seems to draw readers quickly, but Sweetie already has a place in our banner. That can change, however.

For starters, here's some Rumble x filly:

i think the banner is perfect already, and that we'll need a nice, spring-ish icon to fit with it:heart:

Rumble gets all the fillies.

The first one looks good. They all do. But yeah, sucking face and noming on his cheek don't have the same effect as Scootaloo kissing him on the cheek eliciting a cute blush from the colt. Though it's still annoying that group icons don't show up when submitting stories to groups.

I'm all in favour of changing the icon, I have no idea how we have got away with our current icon for so long :twilightsheepish:

I do like the first image for the icon but as Eris said, its a shame its not a spring themed one to go with the banner.

Maybe if you plan to switch the banner and icon every so often, you could do it to the seasons? Like autumn themed for September, October, November

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7