Foalmance 1,225 members · 375 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Hey since the forum is looking a lil bare at the moment, lets get it going with a good old question to get everyone talking. What is your favorite foal ship? Maybe also describe why you like the idea of the ship too if you want!

It can be a foal x foal one or a foal x adult one, I just wanna see which are the most popular. Maybe you are like me and like one of the well known ships. Or you could like something completely out there from everyone else. All of them are welcome though of course!

I guess I better get the ball rolling with my favorite one first. For me I do love the classic Scootadash ship.

Maybe its the way Scootaloo obsesses over Rainbow Dash or the fact they just generally look cute together. In any case I love the lil couple and I just wonder if anyone has wrote them a slice of life fic set after they get together. Maybe with an older Scoots but most likely not with an underage Scoots.

I might have to find a way to fix that though... I'd need to learn to spell though first!

Futa!Trixie/Apple Bloom. Enough said. :pinkiecrazy:

while i havent really read many foalcon shipping fics due to STILL reading mane 6 shipping id have to say subject to change my fav foal ship is sweetie belle x scootaloo

I don't mind as long as it's gay I suppose. I seem to be one of the rare ones who prefers gay foalcon. :derpytongue2:

I know right? I love foalcon of all kinds though mostly the consensual ones. My one total favourite gay foalcon pairing is RumbleLane. Two stallion brothers doing it hot, kinky, and sweaty just turns me on so much. <3

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4607764 My first foalcon OTP was Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash.

I've also had a thing for PinkieBloom and Spinkie, but FlutterBelle is (sort of obviously) my favorite still.

I would ship DiscoFlutterBelle in a polyamorous deal, and throw in Smooze, the royal sisters, the remainder of the CMC, and mane 6 in that order for a real great time.

For foal x foal, I enjoy the thought of DinkyBelle

Foal on Foal I like Dinky Hooves and Sweetie Belle. Two young unicorns experimenting with their bodies is a lovely thought.

I've recently been starting to read and like gay foalcon (Might have to do with the fact I have a bf now), but Rumblelane is the top one I've liked the most so far. Tbh he is probs the best colt out there.
I'd totally be gay for Rumble if I wasn't already dating a guy. :rainbowlaugh:

Also consensual foalcon is by far the best foalcon. I just like it when foals get to enjoy themselves and have fun!

Flutterbelle is pretty high up on my list thanks to you:twilightblush:

And dear god man that ship would be madness! Of course it would also be very fitting of Discord but man would that be hard to keep up with.

Basically you just want that scene where Smooze floods the gala :rainbowwild:

Flutterpony
Group Admin

Basically you just want that scene where Smooze floods the gala :rainbowwild:

Hehe! Exactly.

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4609189 I still really want to write a scene with double horn penetration, like this, basically: hxxps://derpiboo.ru/874404

I hear ya. :twilightblush:

Regarding my other favourite foal pairings in a crack shipping sense, Shining Belle isn't too bad but foalcon Twining or Twinight is quite amazing depending on my mood. I really love MacBloom. It's one of my favourite incest foalcon pairings although at first before I became a "clopper" I wasn't much of a fan of MacBloom or any MLP incest pairings. Now thanks to the clopart, clopfics, and so on, they've finally corrupted me into a perverted (fictional) lolicon and foalcon fetishist (even better when the foalcon stuff is also anthro :pinkiecrazy:) for clopfics and clopart.

That and I kinda like the idea of Filly!Twilight Sparkle/Princess Cadance (and Filly!Cadance/Shining Armor to a degree) since the idea of a foalsitter getting it on with the filly and/or foal brings why boners to me. :trollestia:

Scootabloom is the only true pairing for Applebloom and Scootaloo. I don't get why most bronies ship Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. It's just because they know each other longer, which is kinda sobering. .-.
Applebloom and Scootaloo, though..... We've seen so many hints in the show that they have romantic feelings for each other without being aware of it and thinking it's just their strong friendship what they feel because they are too young to know that these feelings mean, though, I think most bronies haven't discovered those hints yet. I should one day write an analyzis about the love between them, with screenshots and everything, to explain where and how it can be seen that they have butterflies in their stomachs for each other. :heart:
Aside from these hints, if you think about them, they would also fit together so well as a couple. Scootaloo, the cool and anything but girly action type, interested in stunts and determined to take risks even if it gets dangerous, and Applebloom, the cool, redneck farm filly, cool southern, cowpony dialect included.
And both of them have no parents, so they have something else in common with that, and know how the other feels and can comfort each other in their time of need, because they just understand each other so well in that regards. :heart:
They fit much better together than Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle do. They are the perfect couple. :scootangel: :heart: :applecry:

I would ship DiscoFlutterBelle in a polyamorous deal, and throw in Smooze, the royal sisters, the remainder of the CMC, and mane 6 in that order for a real great time.

Can you write a fic like that? :pinkiehappy:

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4702527 lel. I could, but I'm too busy unfortunately. AB and Scoot do share some important personally traits, but I often wonder what history Scoot and Sweetie shared before they met AB.

4702527 I actually wouldn't mind seeing an analysis on this theory of yours like screenshots and such and your thoughts on such scenes. Would be quite interesting to read after all :twilightsmile:

I'm still gonna support Dashaloo though no matter what you say.

It was always meant to be! :pinkiecrazy:

Me too. I even asked that question when Hasbro gathered questions for DHX to answer in celebration of the 100th Episode on their Facebook page, if we will ever see an episode about the past of Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle before they met Applebloom.
But they didn't answer it, like several other interesting questions I asked. They only picked out the boring questions. :fluttershysad:
I would like to think that's because there's an episode upcoming or planned like that and because they aren't allowed to talk about it, but having seen how many interesting questions were asked on Facebook and not answered at all, it's unfortunately doubtful that this was the reason for not answering mine. :ajsleepy:
At least we got a strong hint on it that Shining Armor and Cadance will have a foal soon.
Make what you want ouf of that. :pinkiecrazy:
But that's a small consolation. *sigh* Maybe one day we'll see their past.....

I will one day, the fandom needs to have more awareness of that. Which means, I will do it in a thousand years or something like that. :pinkiecrazy:

I'm going for the classic ButtonBelle. They're just too cute not to be shipped! :rainbowkiss:

4607764 I started this forum idea first. Atleast give me credit. I started the trend!

4607764 the best most super amazing ships.

Twist x Button Mash and Button Mash X Sweetie Belle duh

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4709359 I'm pretty sure that shipping is as old as life, but, here's a prize anyway:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20