Zephyr Breeze 158 members · 65 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Why would someone think Zephyr Breeze represents most of the fandom? And no, I don't think that's true.

...where the fuck did this cum from? Not from my dick, thats for sure!

I think it comes from the typical overgeneralized dismissive attitudes, of guys in general, of bronies equating anything that is feminine (like cute ponies)as inherently 'weak' to any deviation of what most guys would consider considers, at least in their mind as 'manly', and are considered worthless and create a host of general preconceptions against bronies, even among our own. Zephyr represent your stereotypical overgrown child who gives up easily, mooches off his parents, and is entitles, and expects things to be handed to him. I think the association between Bronies and Zephyr, is the popular imaginary of bronies to be mostly composed basement dwelling nerds with no social lives, still living with their parents; which from my experience in the fandom is anything but true. They say the same thing about gamers, Trekers or about any fandom for that matter, for anything that isn't mainstream and will continue like that for the rest of time. Heck even reading was considered a waste of time for not doing work instead at one point or sports for that matter. So, don't bother paying attesting to that.

Hey, wait a minute...

This questioned was asked in another group... one year ago at the end of this month... word for word... by you.

...so are you satisfied with Mix-up's answer, or am I expecting to see this question in another group one day?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4