Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41

Hello I'm Lord Despair

I specialize in lore creation and Mature stories; in genres I prefer romance and dark; If you want me to write your idea for you; I will to share it with you before it's posted so you can critique it but it will be some time before I start writing it why RL.

I have one you might like.

A human gamer comes to Equestria as part of an exchange program. He and Luna, due to their mutual love of gaming, strike up a friendship. Both soon fall for each other, but are too shy to admit it.
One day, the human breaks out Rez for the PS2, complete with the Trance Vibrator. Luna, as the human is distracted by playing the game, uses the vibrator for... you get the idea. This soon leads to a steamy lovemaking session.

4683065 hmmm I like the idea but I haven't tried writing Clop before so I can't say that I'm any good with it

4683141 I understand my friend but I don't know how well I can write clop

Well, if you're not comfortable with it, then I understand. No worries.

4683170 I'll try to write it....but no promises

And if you can't, I won't be mad or bitter. I understand.

4683181 okay how long you would like it to be?

However long you feel it needs to be. I was thinking it could be a one shot.

4683199 I was thinking one shot as well

4682825 Are you still taking requests?

4735327 yes I am but it will be some time before I can get to it

4735338 Ok, seeing how you specialize in M stories, do you think you could write one I came up with? It's basically about a group of pony vigilantes that go around Canterlot and do all kinds of badass things. Like beat up muggers and assassinate corrupt Canterlot citizens for example.

The group could be consisted of a charismatic leader who has a mysterious magical power, a small foal who plays as the intelligence of the group, a stallion who can manipulate any liquid (including blood) and goes by the name "Crimson Slide", an ex-model mare whose eyes are so beautiful that if you stare directly into them your brain could break and goes by "Cover Mare", an emotional stallion who screeches like a banshee named "Screecher" and any other ones you can come up with. You can add your own if you want.

It basically follows them carrying out their missions and then the mane 6 hear word about this and investigate, wanting to know what their true purpose is and to see if their motives are truly noble. That's just the gist of it.

so a superhero fic in nature...........I haven't wrote one of those, could be fun.

base off your description the tags are Adventure, Dark, possibly Romance, Au any tags you want besides these four

4735412 I think those four tags should be good. What do you think of the vigilante OC ideas I listed?

4735418 Crimson Slide screams dark magic, Cover Mare is Jen Gray from X-men, Screecher is a ghostly banshee..........they sound great but what is the leader and the kid's name? and what title you'll like..... Hooves and Iron, An Canterlot Adventure or I'm no Demon, I'm a Devil for some title ideas

4735436 Hmm, I haven't thought up of the leaders name yet, but for the foal I was thinking his vigilante name could be "Tiny Sanity". And like I said, you can add your own heroes if you want. Any come to mind? As for titles, maybe the "Fallen Angels" ?

4735447 we could call the leader Knight for now, Tiny Sanity could work for the foal and the title Fallen Angels sounds fine to me.........as for heroes only one come to mind........Mist: a smoke gray mare that can turn herself into well...... mist

4735470 That one could work, and it sounds like she has an awesome power. Sorry for the late response.

4736220 Cool. I was also thinking we could add a stallion that has a gem that can turn him into a pony dragon hybrid named "Dragor" and is the second in command, two twin mares who bring teamwork to whole new level named "Hide and Seek", a another stallion who can summon swords and is like the newcomer to the group. Haven't thought up of a name yet. What do you think?

4736641 how about Edge-line

4737280 Yeah, that sounds cool. So do you think that would be enough members for a vigilante group?

4737284 yeah I think we have enough........ we probably need to introduce the members slowly cause if we show them too fast we risk overwhelming the readers

4737322 Yeah that's true, you only make that mistake once. So, when do you think you can start writing?

4737331 depends on time really.......but I could get a start on it in couple of days yet then again depends on time

4737392 Alright cool, just let me know. Can't wait to see how you'll write this fic.

4737610 alright I'm looking forward to see how it turns out myself

4756036 :eeyup: I'm open for the next two hours

4756036 wait a second your the one who asked me to write 'The Barenaked Rarity' how are you?

4756057 Ok. And I've already started to write that, but now I have a mature Flarity idea in mind and I can't do it because I have too much on my plate at the moment...:twilightblush:

man I just announced TBR in my new projects on my user page but that's okay I hadn't started it due to RL........now what this Flarity idea is

4956569 Still open for requests?

4956572 um I'm not quite sure...............I think I'm closed for a couple of months

4956601 sorry about not being open at this time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41