Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Here's where we can list ideas and challenges for anyone to take a crack at.

For example, I just got this potential human idea. Spike is a sixteen year old famous pop star, with fans, fame, and riches galore. But he longs to have some time to himself. So during a tour in the city of Canterlot, Spike goes AWOL from his hotel and ventures out on his own. There he is founded by the Human Mane 6, or 8 if you want to include Sunset and Starlight. And while they know who he is, and are big fans of his, they empathize with him and decide to help him out by showing him the time of his life, while keeping him hidden at each of their homes. But for weeks there's a nationwide manhunt for Spike in Canterlot courtesy of his agent or manager. The more time Spike spends with his new lady friends the more he's thinking about leaving the life of a pop star behind, but they remind him he has a gift to share with the world, and is a beacon of hope to young believers.

Please tell me you are not gonna make Spike into a Justin Beiber

Sounds interesting. Sort of reminds me of that old Disney channel movie: Starstruck.
- Spike's stage name could be Scales and Tail or something similar to that.
- The first outing with Spike could be him enjoying food from the Tasty Treat.
- The manager could be Svengallop. I'm not sure since he's known for being Colortara's manager. Perhaps he could be known for managing more than one pop star?
- Maybe also in the story, Cozy appears as some kind of acting prodigy and she claims to be in love with Spike, but she really just wants to get more attention and doesn't care about Spike.
- Suri Polomare enters a contest to design costumes for Spike's performances and she cheats by making Coco Pommel do all of the work. Spike realizes this and he announces that Coco is the winner of the contest.
- DJ PON3 makes an appearance and she is Spike's music expert or something like that.
What do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

He'd be better than Beiber, and more popular. Like NSYNC or the Backstreet boys form back in the 90s.

Additional ideas:
- Diamond Tiara could also claim that she and Spike are a couple. Diamond could come off as a snotty, spoiled teen who is also the daughter of Filthy Rich who is a well-known billionaire.
- The Dazzlings would be in the story and they're a trio of singers who have worked with Spike.
What do you think?

Okay
I can accept that. They were better examples in the day

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Here's another idea/challenge. Spike starts his freshman year in high school, and wants to get involved with it. But the only opening is playing the school mascot. Wanting the credit he becomes the school mascot, and while the jocks and sports teams treat him like a joke, the cheerleaders I would like to be the Main 6 or Seven if you count Sunset Shimmer treat him with respect because it's theirs and Spike's job to get the crowd full of spirit, and without their spirit the jocks can't play as well.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

And I got another idea to spitball here. Spike is an eight year old boy, and whenever his parents go out at night or during the day he's left with one or more of his favorite Babysitters the Rainbooms. He enjoys spending time with them, as they do with him.

I know I’ve already shared this idea before, on another forum thread in a similar group, but it’s fun to think about it.

Spike eats a cake that’s been spiked with a powerful love potion, courtesy of Discord. And since he shared it with the Mane Six (and by extension, Starlight) they’re all crazy in love with him.

And the only antidote to curing them was if Spike’s feelings for each of the girls was genuine as theirs for him.

Maybe this could potentially play out similar to Arfureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest (the novels, mind you) but with a few twists and alterations, here and there, like a few references from Amphibia.

I’m thinking Spike starts off as just your typical guy who enjoys reading comics and play a RPG with his fellow dudes.

Then all of a sudden, they were sucked into the world of their favorite game, and were scattered across the land.

While his dudes get to be warriors, rogues, etc. Spike becomes a wizard, but starts off at the level of an apprentice.

After escaping from a dungeon, on the way, he happens to meet a girl (It can be anyone, I’m not picky), and they became a power couple.

After escaping the first dungeon, Spike and his new girlfriend go on a quest to find the rest of Spike’s lost buddies and find a way home. On the way, they pick up some more girlfriends, just for the pleasure of his first girlfriend to show off.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

New anime that can be inspirational for a new story. The anime's called World's End Harem.

Plot: In the year 2040, Reito Mizuhara is a young man who is put into cryostasis while awaiting for a life-saving treatment to be developed in order to cure the rare disease he suffers. Five years later in the year 2045, Reito awakens to discover that, in this period of time, an extremely lethal and contagious virus called the MK (Man Killer) has emerged, which mysteriously affects only males, causing the death of about 99.9% of the world's male population except for approximately one million survivors who were put into cryostasis before being infected. Much to his surprise, Reito also learns that he is one of five men in Japan who somehow developed immunity to the MK Virus and, as a result, is required to participate in a breeding program by impregnating as many women as possible so that their children can replenish the world's population. While Reito investigates the secrets surrounding the MK Virus and the mysterious disappearance of his girlfriend Elisa Tachibana, the series also shows the perspective of the other men who have developed immunity to the MK Virus, each with their own circumstances.

What's good about this series it doesn't focus on one guy, but a few other guys with virus immunity and how they're adjusting to this new life. The first who was awakened seemed to be relishing in the chance to bed women. The second boy Reito is trying to resist the urge to mate with these girls because he wants to find his childhood crush. And the third known as Shouta Doi was an outcast in high school who was always beaten up by these pricks, and once he awoke he's getting the high school experience he's always wanted. He's the only boy since all other males are dead or in cold storage, and the girls actually like him. Even his old teacher who cared for him in high school, and now is intimate with him. Check the series out if you can.

I imagine if Spike was in a scenario like this he'd wake up feeling like all three boys. He was constantly ignored and beaten up in high school like the third boy, like Reito he wakes up and wondered whatever happened to his childhood friend, and like the first one to awake is enjoying the chance to mate and form relationships with so many different girls.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Another idea ties in with Gen 5. Say some time travel spell went wrong, and Spike was thrown thousands of years into the future during the time of Gen 5 following the magic restoration and pony tribes reuniting problem. Spike meets the future Mane 5 who promise to help him find a way back to his old time. While Spike gets especially close to Sunny, Izzy, Zipp, and Pipp. And he gets forms a buddy relationship with Hitch, Sprout who more or less has turned into Maretime Bay's pariah wants Spike to be sent away fearing what he could do to them being a dragon and all. In this story the characters would be anthro.

That is a pretty interesting one. I'm curious of how it would all play out.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Had recently watched this anime called Shikimori's not just a cutie. Izumi and Shikimori are a typical lovey-dovey high school couple, that is, until Izumi clumsily falls into trouble. Then Shikimori turns into a very cool heroine that makes everyone's heart beat.

My idea/challenge is Spike himself who has always been clumsy and down on his luck in anything seems to really be at his safest whenever the Rainbooms are around. Because when they see their boy's about to get into a scrape they're quick to swoop in and save/help him. And yet while spike is grateful towards them he still feels like a bother or a burden to them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14