I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

What if the shallow villain decided to still be stubborn in her childish tantrum and Twilight decides to stop holding back because all of her trying to reason with Starlight and holding back was all this time the only way Starlight ever had a chance against her dating all the way back tot he Our Town encounter with it turning out that Starlight wasn't as powerful as she thought she was (not even finding it suspicious of how she could match an Alicorn). Her horn gets snapped and they end up back in the dead timeline with Twilight deciding to use the Cutie Mark removal spell on her since she hates them so much. So leaves with the scroll leaving Starlight without a horn or Cutie Mark or anyway to leave this timeline. She is still stubborn and decides to find life on this desolate world; thinking that there must be something that she can mould into her own definition of a utopia.

Thinking of doing this as a story.

There are a few stories like that actually. Honestly, I’d be ok with this. There are a lot of villains who are just cruel and need ACTUAL punishment and starlight is one of them.

So, how would the characters Starlight did befriend like Trixie, Maud, and Sunburst be affected by this? Ditto for episodes that do focus on her or at least make her play a significant role in seasons 6-9 be altered like The Crystalling, No Second Prances, Every Little Thing She Does, To Where and Back Again, Celestial Advice, All Bottled Up, Rock Solid Friendship, A Royal Problem, Triple Threat, Uncommon Bond, Shadow Play, School Daze, The Parent Map, School Raze, A Matter of Principals, Road to Friendship, The Mean Six, Mirror Magic, Marks for Effort, Beginning of the End, Student Counsel, A Horse Shoe In, and Ending of the End?

Would Starlight still find some redemption here?

stories where she is stuck there? can you please let me know which ones?

perhaps sunburst could be found by twilight to let him know about the fate of his old friend and how far gone she was and he could help put forth his contributions from the show and I would say that thinking about starlight left the mane six unprepared for when the changelings put forth their scheme and so it had a better outcome

plus in my mind starlight would be stuck in a dead timeline as the only living being left

Stubborn as Dr.Robotnik till to the very end.

Defeated Starlight yelling in wasteland: "I hate that pony. I hate her. I hate her! HATE HER!! Hate, hate, HATE, HAAAAAATE!!!

I actually forgot the names but I think they’re in the group.

Comment posted by Vigriff deleted Dec 1st, 2023
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9