I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

"Marks for efforts" episode Note: (remember I barely watch the show so I had no idea)

(Sunset Shimmer should be sitting in that chair, jk)

Oh you gotta be kidding me. She has her own office already, and is ready to give lessons..... already.
Really hasbro, like really hasbro, like.....:facehoof:

I know I can't be the only one that wanted to scream "why!!!" :raritydespair:

Keep in mind this is the same Starlight that brainwashed the mane 5 with a spell, threw a tantrum at Trixie,
mindlessly switched the royal sister's cutie mark, was an asshat to Pinkie, yelled at her worrisome father, put a spell on Mac,
led a monster to the changelings which put them all in danger ect. She's hardly growing as a character of great value and now she's like a counselor for ponies with problems? Kinda early wouldn't you say hasbro? The only way to piss me off even
further is if they make her an alicorn, especially if she becomes one even sooner than Twilight did. UGH!!!! :flutterrage:

Comment posted by Cianna200 deleted Jun 7th, 2018

Not to mention enacting her revenge by breaking the space/time continuum after the Mane Six exposed on how much a snot-nosed hypocrite she was! And let's not forget on how she started on that path in the first place! :twilightangry2:

Mmhm, because her friend got his mark and went well on his way.

Droll1 #5 · Jun 7th, 2018 · · 2 ·

They really love to shove Starlight down into our throats.

oh shes going to be an alicorn its just amatter of time.

ad remember this is the same bitch the graduated from being twilight student after only one season

They sure do. "WE, HATE, STARLIGHT! Stop putting her in everything!" That's what a lot of people are saying.

No doubt in my mind she's heading to alicornhood really soon. Yep the show's basically conveying the message that a former cult leader with temper/magical problems is a far better pony and role model than the princess of friendship herself.

also Starlight glimmer is a guidance counselor just sounds like an oxymoron

I'm not a smug person by nature, but seeing the show go down the tubes after I predicted it would is oddly satisfying.

6464919 I honestly just stopped caring and watched something else that didn't insult the intelligence of the audience of all ages, like Initial D.

I can understand, cept leaving the show behind entirely is sorta difficult when you've grown to love it, but hey, there's always episodes before Glimmer's revenge/redemption

The new writers certainly aren't cutting it for me, yes it's cozy glow from episode 12 of season 8; but I don't mind ponies looking like OCs (as long as design is not overdone) the designs are unique and too many ponies in the show are just recolors of another pony

646510 It's not that hard with fanfictions around and better things.

If I can find one I like, too many involve shipping (not a good thing when you dislike most ships in general) or whatever, I usually go for darkfics, because I'm an avid creepypasta fan.

My thoughts exactly, they seem to want to make her look so special it's just frustrating. I am waiting for Starlight to do something in a later episode that just further proves the point that she has no business teaching and advising! :trixieshiftleft:

So Starlight is a counselor, what's next starlight is going be a an alicorn princess in season 9 :facehoof: *sigh* they really want us to love starlight forcefully.

Knowing Hasbro and their obsession with this character, they'll probably make her an alicorn queen who could fight even Nightmare Moon to a standstill :fluttershyouch: Seriously, they can only push her so far until even the sorry "Glimglam" fans get tired of her.

Some idiot is downvoting us, meh, probably a Glimglam the unicroak fantard. :rainbowkiss: :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile:
:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24