I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Managed to get my hands on one from the movie blind bags

Please let me explain myself before you bombard me with comments telling me to leave the group

I am still not a fan of starlight, I did like her as a villain but I was excited to get the toy so I can act out the stories I want for starlight

You know if you want to get them defeated

A reason I don't mind getting toys of characters I don't like

It's the reason why I was excited to get the toy of the 3.75 marvel legends captain America in his hydra outfit (shame an awesome redesign for caps suit will have to irrevocably linked to the most hated marvel controversy of 2016) so I can do this, from my deviant page (look up will the real captain America please stand up)

Now if only they can release toys of principal cinch, prince blueblood, Cardin Winchester from rwby, naru from love hina etc....

6304399 Always nice to see another Love Hina hater.

Most of the cast annoys me
Shinobu is not bad, for some reason I can like motoko fanfics and I feel sorry for keitaro

Look up alternate keitaro urashima on fanfiction for an accusation fic on the franchise, it was actually my first introduction to it

Hey I would love to get a starlight doll just so I can light it on fire

I wouldn't go that far, mainly because I don't like breaking my toys

If you do please Link me the video. And yeah I know thaws dolls cost more then something I'm willing to burn.

Doesn't look too bad to me

I think I have seen worst

6305821 hmmm... the eyes are big which everyone is afraid of it.

I never seen Love Hina but from what I got from Bennett the Sage, I wouldn't want to approach that series with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

6315155 I also found out about it like that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14