I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So I was reading comments on Equestria Daily about an upcoming Starlight episodes. When I came across a comment that said "They announced at comic con that Starlight would be getting her own throne at the end of the season." I died a little reading this. If this is true then it is truly a dark day in the fandom. :raritycry:

5414109 AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *breaks the tabla*

5414126 I just found the EQ post about it. This SUUUUCKS! :flutterrage:

5414135 as if it wasn't hard enugh to ignore her with Startrix being everywhere (I a big fan of Trixie) now this. Why are they forcing this character she awful

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

5414109 Says she would have to earn her throne, but still I say; "Oh, COME ON!!?"

5414147 I can't think of anything she can do to make up for what she did or why she did it

Well I guess I'll get started on my post episode rant, it's going to be a long one.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

Yeah, I'M not happy about this, either.

Mainly because I keep hoping that she'll go permanently "buh-bye" at some point in the show.

Meanwhile, Sunset Shimmer has fought her own inner demons (literally), sirens, evil Twilight, and soon that plant transformer from Beast Machines, and what does she have? Five friends who dropped her without a second thought in an IDW comic. Truly this is a monarchy I can get behind.

5414109 Suicide is always an option

I actually don't have a problem with her having her own throne. As long as it's made of porcelain.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

5479926 Porcelain.

Stainless steel would work too.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

5480976 Oh, now I get it

Read the post...

You are taking the fucking piss ain't ya?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16