I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

Hey everybody, while I was mentally picturing what I would do to Starlight in my head I also imagined what I would say to her if she was standing right in front of me and then I wondered; what would the others say to her also? What do you think guys? What would your own personal 'Reason you suck speech' sound like? How would you diss Starlight in a way that would break her and/or make her really mad, you know something to render her speechless.
Mine would go something like this:
"You created harmony? Please! Your'utopia' was a joke and so are you. You think you can just take everypony's cutie marks without any consequences? There are always consequences. You say everypony would be happier without cutie marks, that they'll have 'real' friendships if they do things your way. Well, that's the problem; your ugly, and not to mention jealous, jealous that Twilight and her friends are different yet stayed friends but yours didn't and as you know... jealousy is really an ugly thing. And really, the reason you're doing this is because your friend left you? That's your emotionally scarring backstory? What a lame reason! I know guys with way sadder origins then you. Yours is completely childish, but then again you are no better than a toddler throwing a tantrum. And you blame Twilight for ruining your so-called 'utopia'? Please! You did that to yourself. If they hadn't done it, somepony else would have and that's a fact. Bottom line; you can take your idea of equality and sticky it where the sun don't shine! Why? Because you... lack elegance.'

Sorry for the rant but that's how I feel, that's what I would say and I needed it to get it off my chest, hope ya'll understand and I hope to see what kind of things you would all say to her. Completely optional though. Thank you for your time.

4990795 I wouldn't say anything to Starlight, I'd have her locked up in a mental ward. Case closed.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4990798 Yeah, she is insane.

4990801 When you're so inhuman, as to make people mindless slaves of your will, there's a good chance you should be locked up in an asylum of some sort. Or in prison at least.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4990812 But there's only one jail in MLP:FiM, and that's Alcatraz Moon.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4990813 There's also tartarus

4990815 Oh, right, that place. There's also stone statues.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4990821 All excellent choices

4990823 I like Alcatraz Moon best though. Solves the problem until she's dead.

I would say "your a fucking idiot starlight your just that a tyrant, a pysco, a girl that would destroy time and space just for something you thought was evil but it isn't and you wouldn't care if you destroy it for everyone else all. Your just stupid is all I can say." Had to get that out.

4990795 prepare to perish

and then shove a blaster in her face :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4990883 I understand completely

4990795 "YOU created Harmony? HAH! UNSUBSTANTIATED FANTASY! LIES! LIES! LIEEEEEEEEES! I HOPE THAT YOU ROT IN HELL!!"

4990795 'dear Starlight glimmer

Don't use time travel you crazy nutjob...the fact to stop the main six from forming means that all that stuff never happened and they never stopped you in the first place....paradox 101...its like going back to stop Hitler but if you did stop him then you would never travel back to do it....

P.s i hate you starlight and your dumb time travel plot-line.

You most hateful observer

nyx'

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin
Hopeful Soul
Group Admin
Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4991891 Your welcome

4990795 id tell her to fuck off that that she doesn't deserve what she got. Then I'd punch her in the face just to make my self feel a little better

5446554 thanks. I've kinda reached my braking point with acting like I'm ok with her so at this moment in time I'm in a constent state of being pissed off. I'm just happy I'm valadated in my hate for her

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

I would simply aim a gun at her head and shoot her...

“If you think cutie marks are so bad then let’s take yours.”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28