I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

Hey, has anyone ever wondered what would happen if a human encountered Starlight? I'm betting her little accursed remark spell doesn't really work on us humans due to us not having cutie marks and I'll bet that would really frustrate her, not being able to take away what makes us special, what makes us all different. Don't you?

Maybe she can't cast the remark spell on humans because they don't have cutie marks, but what if her spells sucks the essence out of them that allows them to be good at whatever it is that human does. Sort of like in Space Jam where the Monstars took the NBA players talent.

4957242 Y'know, you're right. She'd probably be really pissed of that there are different skill levels, and classes.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4957258 And that there's nothing she can do to change that XD

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4957252 Wouldn't that be a different spell?:rainbowhuh:

4957272 Indeed, I know I'm just thinking about it, but I think of Petrus of Thorolund using "God's Wrath" on her, as a banishing miracle. Dark souls is fun.

4957274 True I just thought that's how the spell would affect a human if used on one.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4957280 Yeah, something like that trick probably would work on us

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin
Pony paladin
Group Admin

That sound interesting, someone should make a story about it

It still would probably stick in her craw just a bit that we don't have marks and still are so different.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12