Hazardous Writing Materials and Challenges 236 members · 336 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Z Edgelord
Group Admin

Hello, gentlemares and none-gentlemares, and everything in between that your mind may or may not imagine.

Today, I hack the usual procedure of Haph' taking care of prompts to do it MYSELF ! It's 5 am here, so bear with me.

With that out of the way, let's get on our new Character Prompt of the Week ! I thereby annouce, a character that strikes fear and horror into the worst criminals the world can bear ; that kills, rots and eats kittens days and night, that makes them work as slaves and harvest unholy amounts of apples to satisfy her dark hunger ; that can look at you, and steal both your soul, your heart and your money. I say, this is the night of...

FLUTTERSHY !

Appropriately enough, today's night is the Super Moon/Blood Moon/Moon Eclipse night, were you can see our favorite Milky Face all read with anger, excitation, or whatever else that makes your face red. You know exactly what I mean. You ! I know you thought about it too. DO NOT LIE TO EDGY. Also, I just realized all those sound like terrible OC names ! And I will never used them again.

Fluttershy is quite an intersting character to me, not because of how she is in the show, but rather thanks to the amazing extrapolations and extravagant theories people have come up with on her. Flutterbat maybe canon, but Fluttershy having a gigantic mountain of muscles for a dad, or her being a tyrannical puppy slaver isn't ; and to me, that's what makes her so amazing.

Wihtout further ado, GET ON TO IT ! I will be watching.

It's about time best pony got her own prompt. We had to get someone not-Haph to do it. Gosh. Such a slacker, that guy.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4742006 4744760 There actually is an order to when each pony gets their post, believe it or not. At least, there will be until Twilight. After that it's a matter of relevance.

Also, slacker?!

Z Edgelord
Group Admin

I'm gonna say nope.

How on earth did I manage to take a prompt as simple as 'Fluttershy' and make a snippet about AJ? :fluttershyouch: /skills -1

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6