Luna Needs a Throne 188 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So Luna now has her throne how does this group react? and now they both have ready rooms

Now there needs to be an episode where she goes on ass kicking Dungeons and Dragons adventures with Spike, Discord, and Big Mac.:moustache: :eeyup:

one the first image is from the movie, the second from the opening. there is no spoilers here

A celebration I say!

Now what? Now we rejoice!:yay:

the second from the opening.

That's exactly the point of the GIF! Most of us haven't seen the New Opening yet! >:(

So... go on YouTube. Type in "mlp season 8 theme". Problem solved.

Anyway, I love she now has a throne, but it bugs me a bit it's not the same size, especially since their thrones in their former castle were equally sized. We get it. The moon is smaller than the sun. That doesn't mean everything about Luna has to be smaller than Celestia!

So... go on YouTube. Type in "mlp season 8 theme". Problem solved.

-agitated groan- No. No. No. NO! I refuse to do that! I'm waiting patiently like everyone else is till March 24th! :twilightangry2: :flutterrage:

I respect that. However, it kind of voids your grounds to be upset when the video gets posted or mentioned elsewhere.

Took them long enough.

Too bad it wasn't there for long(some months maybe?) since the writers made Luna want to retire.

It's so stupid of the writers to do that for Luna. -_-

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13