Random Brony Group 147 members · 493 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Julia
Group Admin

府儒果樹の影響評価損にすることを示すの影響を受けられるかどうかを目指すことも含められたと思うがままのほかは約二次は昨年は、としてられるがそれはこの問題はこれまでのようになるのほかを持つの影響についていると、それ?は約二次製品と述べ受けられるかどうかはこの問題があることは昨年暮れで構成されてきたことがままになることはこの問題は昨年暮れも検討委員会だよりを目指すためにはいくことがあることも含められた場合などとなるがね?ナクトンならラックトングに対しましたよーさんづけに関する。

Julia
Group Admin

いくワスシンガジャパネセケyボアrd

4546655 I have no idea what you're talking about.

IkioStar
Group Admin

Also it is in addition to about secondary remains I think the included last year that aims whether be affected by the show that you want to impact assessment loss of government儒果tree , and this problem can be , but it was so far When you are about the impact of having the other to be , it ? It will go that in order to aim for than 'm about secondary product and said received whether this issue Committee also late last year that will remain is that it is that it has been constructed in the late last year that there is this problem or be it becomes a like case also were included to have ? On yo Sanzuke that was against to the Nakuton if rack tongs .

Go Wath Singa Japa Nese Ke y bore rd

The fuck are you trying to say, even?

動漫是愛,動漫就是生命。

IkioStar
Group Admin

4546708 My brain, it does not compute the gibberish.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4546759 Lol, what?

4546655 Go an' speak ur dang Spanish elsewhere! :ajbemused:

IkioStar
Group Admin

4547586 I hate these moments of confusion where I don't know what the fuck people are trying to talk about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14