8. early 20s
9. nope
10. nope
11. no
12. no
13. A lot of people are my BFFs
14. taken
15. when she licks inside the flap of my ear *shudders and sighs*
16. being pinned like some pet. if she ain't riding, she better not be on top:raritywink:
17. Your mom's wedding video
18. You give me some goddamn money
19. Isaiah...
20. Hearing that my grandpa died, but was brought back by a couple of shocks
21. I love YTPs
22. .... don't ask that ever again
23. my anaconda
24. a fucking sexy ass princess
25. Good and not incestuous (anymore:pinkiecrazy:)
26. Good... i guess?
27. Anal creampie
28. Talking too much during sex
29. Thick~❤
30. Stupid
31. So that i could save them from a bad beating
32. That i don't have a job to begin with
33. I haven't texted in ages
34. Edgy, try-hard, nigger
35. Chaos, long, mistress, please, love, me
36. Personality and thickness, also lips and submissiveness
37. Muscles and honor
38. Sugarcube Corner
39. I feel fat...
40. I wanted to be the CEO of Sega
41. Cookies and cream!
42. God
43. Inside of a vagina
44. Fluttershy
45. Anthro Fluttershy
46. Panis is a Latin word

1. 5'4? I really don't know, kept forgetting after all these years of being short
2. Yes
3. 9 1/2
4. Straight
5. no
6. no
7. no
8. When I was younger, some people thought I was in fifth, when I was in seventh...
9. no
10. no
11. no
12. no
13. Yes; his name is David, met in in monastery school
14. single
15 and 16. As I am inexperienced in this field, I have no idea what to answer with...
17. Interstellar
18. You are willing to fight me when I am wrong and am unable to see that
19. I miss Coulson in the Marvel movies. Sure, he's alive, but I loved his interactions with Cap and everybody
20. Um... either 1) that time when I nearly drowned, or 2) that time when I wanted to kill myself repeatedly
21. INTJ. The coolest, smartest, and downright badass of the types. We will take over the world.
22. Insecurity and uncertainty sometimes
23. Logical creativity / creative logic
24. Older (and a full-time author)
25. Iffy. He's a jerk, at best.
26. Good
27. Not too much talking, sharing intelligent ideas, something like that (I don't really know)
28. Ignorance and hypocrisy
29. I don't like anyone at the moment
30. He's loud, annoying, always says "DEEZ NUTS," and is probably autistic or has some mental problem...
31. To protect them
32. That most beginning jobs are not what I want to do in life

Roughly 100% of dead people are deceased.

34. Rant, venting
35. Intelligent, analytical, driven
36. Intelligence and quiet, strong morals
37. Honor, strong morals
38. Either in a quiet countryside or some Mediterranean country
39. Superiority / inferiority complex. Simultaneously knowing you are better than everyone, but never feeling you are good enough.
40. Astronaut
41. Chocolate
42. A good person
43. Somewhere quiet
44. Egg sandwich in a tortilla roll
45. Scarlet Johanssen
46. If you could survive a black hole's intense gravity, you could pass by the singularity and end up in the space between dimensions.

1.6 feet 2 inches
2.Not gonna say.
3.Not gonna say.
4:Straight.Unless you can convince me somehow.
5.No
6.Special occasions
7.No
8.25-26
9.No.
10.Yes!

11.No
12.No.
13.Anyone nice.
14.Single.:fluttershysad:
15.Nothing as of yet.
16.Scat,necrophilia,watersports
17.Freddy vs. Jason.
18.You don't annoy me when I'm tired.Sorcerer:trixieshiftleft:
19.I miss a lot of people.Also,who's Isaiah?One of your friends?
20.When I was a kid.Not going to talk about my childhood.
21.Friendly,but annoying at times.
22.I hate a lot of things about myself.
23.I honestly don't know.
24.I'm in my late 20s.Not where I want to be though.
25.Good,though I find them annoying,and they find me annoying.
26.Good,probably.They ask me for money every now and then though.
27.Someone friendly and nice to be with.
28.Having to type and move back up to read the next question on my phone.Also this type if stuff,but I do it for the heck of it.
29.Nice to be around with.Accepts you for who you are.
30.Doesn't stay quiet,even after you got their meaning.
31.I'll try to remember when I lied.
32.Co workers.I'm not the type of person who talks too much,besides on the internet.
33.It was a really bad joke.:twilightsheepish:
34.You were real good son,maybe even the best.
-SoldierTF2
35.Nice to be around.
I messed up.Argh,why does my computer have to be broken?I'll finish this later.

IkioStar
Group Admin

1. Around 6'
2. ...
3. ...I don't know, guess?
4. Asexual for the most part.
5. No.
6. No.
7. ...No. Fucking weirdo.
8. It depends, people usually never get my correct age. Sometimes they think I'm older...sometimes they think I'm younger.
9. No.
10. Yes. Maybe.
11. No.
12. Probably not.
13. I'm an anon on the internet. What do you think?
14. Single.
15. Adaptability and acceptance
16. When someone tries to dominate my personality.
17. On the last quiz. Eh, today I feel like I'd watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.
18. You're a kind, sweet person.
19. My grandmother. I don't get to see her often these days. Most of my family, in fact. I'm rather isolated.
20. It's trauma right? Do you think I'd remember it? I've nearly drowned three times? I still love water, though. Maybe it was that time on the Superman at Six Flags, 6-year old me was terrified. 'Course it could have been the blue cannibal orks in one of the animated LotR movies. Can't stand the latter two these days.
21. I'm rather unusual. Strange, insane, and an elucidator. On of my most memorable quotes: "Everyone's a 'Where's Waldo'."
22. Everything.
23. I don't.
24. A teacher, mostly.
25. It's a hate-caring relationship. We never get to the point where we really love each other. I don't care much, though.
26. I love my mother very much. She has supported me beyond the pale for a great many years, and though at times we don't get along, I always care for her. I've never felt that she has been unfair to me or my siblings.
27. A stroll towards a sit-down dinner after which is cuddling and a movie and conversation.
28. The word also at the beginning of a sentence. Loud noises. Bright Lights. My skin burning and sand on the beach.
29. Kind, caring, considerate, sensitive, supportive, and a little silly.
30. Overbearing and irrational, focusing on the charms of society as a whole and lauds over others for no more reason than that they fit in better. A person so nauseating in their sense of entitlement that they waste the most of what life offers.
31. I didn't want to be pitied. I didn't want to deal with the weight of the truth.
32. People. Disgusting societal people willing to crush others for nothing more than vindication. You misspelled 'world' by the way.
33. Thanks
34. Jesus, God, or Christ in an over-the-top Christian 'YOU WILL BE SAVED' manner.
35. Weird. I don't know. I have low self-esteem.
36. Personality...Nice legs don't hurt.
37. Personality...Nice legs don't hurt.
38. In an interesting space.
39. No, not yet anyways.
40. I don't think I had one. I may, at one time or another, have wished to be a musician or a wizard.
41. Vanilla? Maybe Cherry or Peach, depending on the season. I tend to eat sorbets and italian ice though.
42. Somebody much better, prettier and more talented than I am.
43. Here. Where I am.
44. ...A taki. A little lime-flavoured rolled up tortilla chip with spice on it. Sort of like a cheeto.
45. ...Holographic. Second person is Eris, and third is Distorted Flare.
46. There are a lot of lazy people in the world, have a music video:

IkioStar
Group Admin

4545623 Wat. ...I'm sorry, but what are you talking about? This quiz has nothing to do with realism, why the fuck do you expect people to act or respond that way? By the way, you killed my boner, lady or otherwise.

IkioStar
Group Admin

1. I'm not sorry. I'm thoroughly unapologetic. I exist, and I'm proud to exist, it's the how that's been the problem.
2. That's one of the main lies I've told that I remember. If it abates you, I've lied about food, too. I once even lied about where a bathroom was, just to get another person to walk another fifteen-thirty minutes to another restroom in a mall. None of this is recent.
3. I don't dislike humankind, I just hate society as a whole. People are assholes...persons are tolerable.
4.I don't lack good qualities. I just don't like them. I can build shit, I'm a rather interesting person to be around and #1
5. I don't want that from everybody. I do want that from a partner. Hell, I don't expect that from anybody.

6. You have kids, they're going to be teenagers someday. Hell, you were a teenager at one time. It's not only teenagers that have those problems though.

Besides, Flanged Maces weren't around three lbs. They were around 20-50.

IkioStar
Group Admin

1. It makes perfect sense.
2. No. Who wants to be pitied. "Aw, the poor, overweight, thirty-year-old anon, he can't do anything."
3. I think you're wrong. I think society is a load of shit by shit, for people to shit on other people. Society is a mob that doesn't think to itself and realize what fucking idiots they are.
4. Correct.
5. Correct.

7. I own one too. It's not three pounds. Maybe you have something ceremonial. Maces can get pretty heavy. Mine's around 10lb.

IkioStar
Group Admin

1. Nope.
2. I'm not thirty.

less selfish, more outgoing, more compassionate,

Why the fuck would I want that? Besides, I can dream, can't I?

I don't have a problem with the persons. I like reason, so I don't want to handle the people. Why the fuck would I lower my mind and my standards to such disgusting levels? I may have to work with people, but I don't have to like them, and I think it's ridiculous to expect any person to like everybody. I didn't forget that people aren't made to be reasonable, I rejected that, people are plenty reasonable when they actually use their heads for thirty seconds.
7. I'm half a foot taller than you. I can toss this sucker into the air my height from the bottom of my neck. Horizontally, I can get a distance of greater than 20' and still hit the target. It's still light. I said it was only 10lbs.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4546791 Yeah, it's too heavy to seriously fight with. In the long run, it'll damage my wrists. However, it's just about perfect to throw and I tend to use it as a practice weapon. I should probably aim for somewhere between five and seven lbs. if I ever wanted some serious use out of it. A mace needs to be seriously dense, or it starts to bend. And a bent weapon is no good.

Social perfection is what humans should strive for.

I disagree. Strongly. I think it's knowledge and enlightenment that humans should strive for.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4547009 About that size, but the head is larger and the line is stockier. It also has differently shaped flanges.

About what you're saying, I don't care to argue anymore. I've already basically said that I'm firmly against you. I think your line of reasoning on the matter is ridiculous and disappointing.
4547022 No, I'm not thinking about flails or morning stars. ...What the fuck is MAA, even?

IkioStar
Group Admin

4547945 I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. Besides, I'm not disappointed in you; your argument is shitty and I had no fun with it.

I never said it was standard, nor did I say it was weighted properly. For someone who should know better, you sure do a lot of assuming.

We've been talking for over three days, now.
You have a nice day.

4543905 1. I dunno. Haven't checked.

2. Please stop reminding me. :fluttercry:

3. Number 1 answer.

4. Straight

5. Nope

6. Nope.

7. HA HA HA! No.

8. Never had someone mistake my age, to be frank.

9. No.

10. NO!

11. No.

12. No.

13. Cynical, Wave Blaster and of course my friends outside the internet world.

14. Crush.

15. Bubbliness. Is that a word?

16. Scariness. I'm easily frightened.

17. Lion King/Wrath Of Khan

18. You truly care for me and don't attempt to kill me in my sleep. Or anytime else.

19. My middle school crush.

20. First glance at R34.

21. Egotistical on the outside, soft on the inside.

22. I'm not physically gifted

23. I am gifted musically.

24. Musician for video games like Koji Kondo. (Preferably for Nintendo.)

25. We both love each other. I don't get into fights a lot.

26. Fun to be around. Love em.

27. Smash Bros. No items. Final Destination.

28. Liar revealed stories.

29. Blonde, a bit fat. Fantastic singer and actress.

30. White hair. Politician. Currently running for president.

31. THEY COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

32. Boredom.

33. "I'm bored."

34. "You're worthless."

35. "Oh! Take me away to a place only we know! A place where we can love each other forever and ever!"

36. Their personality.

37. ...wat?

38. Tokyo, Japan.

39. I'm scared of a lot of things...

40. Disney Imagineer.

41. Rock N' Pop Swirl (Baskin Robbins)

42. The Fiery Joker

43. Disneyland

44. Chicken

45. I bet you'd like to know...:trixieshiftleft:

46. GLaDOS will be in a LEGO game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24