Help With Your Story 104 members · 451 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Meep the Changeling
Group Admin

I would be delighted if someone can review my short Dinner at Ravenloft. It's a TaviScratch story taking place at Vinyl's fathers house over a weekend. It was featured once, and seems pretty well liked, but I would like a more detailed analysis of it so I can make my other stories just as good. While the story is a sequel it stands on it's own well enough so you don't have to read the original.

Well, sorry for seeing this a month late, I'll help out I suppose?

I used an informal one for your story comments section, so just thought I should use the group's one here coz why the heck not?

Title: Dinner at Ravenloft.

Author: Meep the Changeling

Characters: Octavia, Vinyl Scratch plus many others...

About: Last year, during the changeling invasion of Canterlot, Colgate, Lyra, Bon-bon, Vinyl, and Octavia discovered their friend Twinkleshine was actually a changeling named Meep. While most of them were hurt by the deception, their friendship was ultimately strengthened by the truth.

As fate would have it, Lyra, Bon-bon, Vinyl, and Octavia each have their own equally dark secrets. Ones they hide as deeply as Meep hid her real identity. Time has a way of bringing everything to light. This time, it's an invitation to dinner.

Goodies: 1. Intriguing storyline

2.Well executed Dialogue

3.Good Grammar

4.Nicely done Character development.

5.X

Baddies: 1.Lack of details, I could not envision the scenario in my mind clearly.

2.Character Development could have been a bit more in detail.

3.X

4.X

5.X

Opinions: Some input of details to help us feel the vibrant environment, you are focusing the stories a bit too much on the characters without helping us feel the atmosphere. (not a lot, just some) Also, the characters background are a bit blurred, as in sure, we can see their secrets, and origins, but none too clearly. Apart from these, VERY GOOD READ!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3