Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

This group is experimental right now, and it may or may not succeed, but I'm creating this thread to post words of encouragement here, hopefully to be used as long as the group is alive. Encouragement here can be from whatever, MLP quotes, the Bible, quotes from whoever, or words of advice from yourself. just as long as it's encouraging. If something posted here comes from a religious book like the Bible, please do not debate it or discount it, this is all for encouragement, happiness, peace, et cetera.
My words of encouragement for you today comes from the song "You Are More" by Tenth Avenue North

"You are more than the choices that you make,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade."

4437158 This group has a great concept. I like it. ^^

4437180 It's not my group, thank Rosaline Quartz

Julia
Group Admin

What we need is a strong Christian leader, so consider yourself our priest of peace.~:heart:

4437219 Why thank you :)

4437183 Fair enough. ^^

4437219 This is a nice group. I like the idea of having a place to share inspirational quotes and whatnot. I don't really have a public faith (I keep that to myself) but I respect everyone's religious/ spiritual beliefs. It is nice to have a place where everyone can come together. I am part of a similar group on Facebook, and I've been impressed how people with so many varying perspectives can come together and create something awesome. Wishing you success.

Julia
Group Admin

thanks, guys~<3:yay:

4437239 You are quite welcome.

4437219 Does it have to be Christian? :twilightblush:

I mean sure I don't see any reason why it couldn't be Christian; but I don't see why it would matter whether our leader believes in Celestia or in the flying spaghetti monster.:yay:

4437158 Oh and this is for you OP.

~Leonzilla

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9