The Non-Evil Pinkamena 192 members · 106 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46
ftLoA
Group Admin

Post pics of Pinkamena here.

Please stay within group rules. (No evil, no cupcakes, no NSFW)

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Right click a picture and click 'search Google for this image' to find the source.

I assume it's images of Pinkamena without blood and guts and such; and if so, your current avatar fits nicely.

Comment posted by ShadowKirby deleted Sep 29th, 2015

Click image for source.

And, since no imagedump is complete without at least one 'can he even post that?' picture...

Comment posted by ftLoA deleted Sep 29th, 2015
ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Prepare for a HUGE image dump; I have a folder FILLED with Pinkamena pictures!

That's it for the first page. I'll add the other 17 pages later.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Page 2 of the huge image dump!

Oh by the way the next pages will have more pics and there's actually 18. Because this and the previous post are actually the same page.

Compliation of fan art of a certain AU fanfic of mine--which has Pinkamena in one of the starring roles. She'll be joined by a shy, bespectacled hobo.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Part 3/18 of the huge image dump!

(That was a 4 part picture.)

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Page 4/18 of the huge image dump!

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Page 5/18 of the huge image dump!

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Here's this absolutely incredible comic strip that I just HAD to put separate from the rest!

Here's the source!

Comment posted by Evilworld deleted Aug 3rd, 2015
ftLoA
Group Admin

100 PICS!!!:heart::pinkiesad2::heart: (well 99 and 1 duplucate)

Source provided below each pic.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

ftLoA
Group Admin

Sources provided below each pic.

Source

Source

Source

ftLoA
Group Admin

Source provided below each pic.

Source

Source

Source

Source

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

OH WOW! You people have been busy with your posting! Great to see others adding lots of pics too! ^_^ I'm not sure why it didn't show up in my feed, though.....
Anyways, I'm here again to add another page of the huge image dump!

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Page 6/18 of the huge image dump! (apologies if there are any duplicates; my folder of 'Mena pics got shuffled around)

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4549375 I'm not even sure if this follows the group rules or not....

She is supposed to be a goth in this fanart.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4581415 well yeah i noticed

ftLoA
Group Admin

4581345 I was afraid you'd forgotten about us.

4581415 That cleavage is borderline NSFW though.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4594329 Oh I never forgot this place I've still been checking it and trying to think of what to add to it and how I can make it better. I'm stumped though.
And yeah, I did kind of never get around to posting more 'Mena pics....I mean, I could do it all anytime, really....

Do you think that picture should be allowed here? I mean I'm an admin but it's like, borderline as you said, so I'm not sure.

ftLoA
Group Admin

4594919 The people in charge try to emphasize 'better safe than sorry' on NSFW, but from what I remember about the rules it's safe.

Do you think that picture should be allowed here?

Actually, I've been meaning to ask you the same about comment #17. For me, that pic is too much.

...I mean, I could do it all anytime, really...

Moderation is nice but 5 weeks? :raritycry:

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4597373 you must love this thread! How in the world do you know what comment 17 is? XD I had to go count!
I dont see the big deal with #17 though.

Also, yeah, I should add them more often. I kind of forget often ^^;
And I can't add them till later today....

Also how much do you love this thread to know how ma y pictures are in it? You counted to over 100! XD

ftLoA
Group Admin

you must love this thread!

I liked the idea of it, but I really think that it's a runaway train at this point. I just hope it doesn't end up hurting the group.

How in the world do you know what comment 17 is?

At the top of each comment there's a number and then how long ago the comment was posted. Then upvote/downvote.

I dont see the big deal with #17 though.

Yeah it's probably okay, but the spine and ribcage being visible could be (and is to me) upsetting to some people.

Also, yeah, I should add them more often. I kind of forget often ^^;

And I can't add them till later today...

I was just having some fun with you. :raritywink:
Whatever works for you. There are no obligations here. Except to the rules of course.

Also how much do you love this thread to know how ma y pictures are in it?

Really I was just curious, and it came out to exactly 100 pics. (and then i had to go and ruin it) :rainbowwild:
I don't know how many there are anymore.

Now, time for some more Pinkamena. :heart::pinkiesad2::heart:

Source below each pic.

Source

Source

Source

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4598394 I feel like a derp now for not noticing the comment number thing XD

And what do you mean by 'runaway train'?

ftLoA
Group Admin

4598521 Is this really okay? All of this image dumping? I imagined 50 pics not 500...
A part of me thinks it's too much, but I just don't have the guts to pull the plug on it.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4598683 What? Of course it's not too much! If people are going here for pics the bigger selection, the better. This is a catalog of non-evil 'Mena pics, and the members of this group will love cute pics of her. At least most would.

ftLoA
Group Admin

4598710 Even at the cost of duplicate images? Sure there's only one so far (that i've noticed) but down the road that could become an issue. After all we can only trust ourselves to know what has already been posted.

If you delete it, it will just be made again. You cannot get rid of Pinkamena. :pinkiecrazy:

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4601182 XD exactly!
4601161 Things'll be fine, and if there's a few duplicates, it won't be a big deal.

ftLoA
Group Admin

4601182 At this point it would just be a slap in the face of everyone who has posted pics, especially ShadowKirby.

4601328 Okay.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Page 7/18 of the huge image dump!

[img] http://img03.deviantart.net/8d12/i/2012/272/6/e/well_would_you__by_darth_franny-d5g8jve.png[/img]

Sorry it's been a while. Seriously, at this rate I'll never get them all posted!

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Okay, at this point I'm just going to post as many as possible all at once. I mean, I'm barely a third done. And I keep finding more 'Mena pics.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

Huh.....I guess no one has anymore 'Mena pics. I have a few I could still post, and I found a few more on DA recently, but......guess no one else has anything.

I refuse to believe that this is all the Non-Evil Pinkamena pics there are.

ftLoA
Group Admin

4734628 Sorry about my absence. My old computer finally gave out so I was without one for quite a while. That and my priorities are elsewhere right now...

I do have more Pinkamena pics and will probably add them in the next day or two.

ShadowKirby
Group Admin

4735294 oh, cool!

And ugh, I know the feeling. Not super long ago, my super expensive, amzing laptop broke. I went without one for 2 weeks and hen finally just bought a low-end laptop as a replacement with the money I don't have, putting me in debt 210 dollars.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46