Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Anyone following FNAF? Are you stoked for it?? I sure am!

I haven't forgotten about my Great illuminati Crusade, MartianMan.

4551439 Just saw the trailer, Now burning all plush/stuffed animals in house. Now buying my friend plushies of Foxy, Chica, Freddy, Bonny. Now removing closet doors. And finally Now adding money to steam so I can buy it.

There's a trailer!?

Holy hell.

I'm really wondering what this game is going to be like and what more this will add to the story.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4551439 I'm not buying the game, but I'm definitely watching it on youtube. Interesting that it's set in a house instead of a run-down pizza place this time.

I haven't forgotten about my Great illuminati Crusade, MartianMan.

:facehoof:

Yeah I've been following it on Youtube too. Horror games aren't my thing but I'm fine watching them.

4551439 Am I the only person on the internet who couldn't care less about that game?

Lol, no you're not the only one.

4554172 Mainly due to the fact that I never play horror games on a matter of principle, but also due to annoyance at the obnoxious level of popularity the games have. It helps me understand why some people despise bronies so much.

I kinda stopped paying attention back when the first sequel was pushed through, on the puwer of nothing but sheer nerd hype and bad spending habits, because a time management sim with barely enough gameplay even for the mobile market is just was the "hardcore gamer" always wanted. And all it took was slappiing a horror flavored grapihics pack on it to apparently make it not a coffee break game for filthy casuals anymore.

Actually, I think I've had the whole series from Amazon's free app of the day thingy for months now and Istill haven't even touched them. I only barely even finished my plathrough of the original because It was really just that boring by the end and I can't see the appeal for the life of me. At least phone games don't scream at you every time you fail a level.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10