Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

If a human was confronted by three teenage dragons, like garble, and he has an m4 carbine rifle, a sword, a glock pistol, a combat knife, and he is in the everfree forest:

How will the human realistically kill the teenage dragons?

4397642 By hoping the dragons choke on him. Unless he has some way to cancel out magic, he's dead. Though he could shoot them in the eyes and run away.

Go for the eyes. Seriously, did no one else look at the US military's guide to fighting unknown creatures? Always target the sensory organs because those HAVE to be exposed in order to work.

4397653 The military has guide for that?

Much appreciated, your input is very helpful. :ajsmug:

4397642 shot the eyes and the mouth

Specifically it's in case of alien invasion. Honestly, I was more shocked that the CDC has run simulations for a zombie virus out break and has a plan for if it actually happens.

Specifically it's in case of alien invasion. Honestly, I was more shocked that the CDC has run simulations for a zombie virus out break and has a plan for if it actually happens.

So we have instructions on how to fight aliens for the military and a manual for the CDC against zombie viruses? Seriously?

4397775 I now have even more respect for them.

4397780 RIGHT!!!!!

4397642 he shall kill them with his humanly awesomeness

4397642 late to the party but, it could work if he had some kind of armor piercing ammo and aims for the less protected spots, like the: neck, head, mobile areas, or aim for the eyes like the above comments said, now if it was just the situaton of a single human taking out three dragons then...

one man pressed a button for this to happen

4398598 Much appreciated for your feedback. :ajsmug:

4397642 Depends on what rules we're working on, a sword could be dragon kryptonite or a useless stick,

.223 Remington will go through well over a quarter inch of steel at a hundred yards. You just shoot them. Then they die.

4401793 Reeeeeeally? This changes thing for me. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks.

Yeah, "small arms fire" is really a relative term when it comes to rifles in general and military equipment in particular. .223 packs a wallop. .308 is even worse. Anti-materiel ammunition like .50 BMG? That can take the legs off an elephant. That kind of stuff is designed to stop tanks. Unless it has literally magically hard scales, it would go in the dragon on one side and right back out the other.

Dakkas. More Dakkas.

Also, I imagine that the underside of a dragon would be soft. And well, considering how those teenagers are standing, methinks it would be quite easy. Barring that, the eyes and the ears are a weakness.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20