T-Fab 22 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Noble Savage
Group Admin

HOLA FAB-u-OLAS!!!! It's time to commence the voting of the February Contest!!! So lets get right too it. We all know how voting works comment below the number of the corresponding picture for your choice of the winner. The one with the most points wins. Rewards are as followed.
- 1st place earns 800 DA pts
-2nd place earns 400 DA pts
Now begins the confirmation of purchase.

by ShadowStrike11

by Diamond Dust

by CowgirlVK

by Atlantean

by Dashybrony2012

by CrsytalMelody_KC

by Noble Savage

by Aurora Steel

9.WaveFire
by Echo (I'm so oooo sorry I forgot your entry. The link will have to do for now till tomorrow when I have time to correctly edit things. Again I am so sorry)

"Man your stations!!!" shouted the captain while making a B-line to the front of the bridge. He looks to his left and right spectating all the crew members preparing for there call of duty. Out the corner of his left eye he notices the first mate take his position at his side. "All crew at the ready sir! and are ready at your command!" the first mate stated with determination in his voice. The captain looks to his next in command and nods, "Good work lieutenant." said the captain. Grabbing the intercom he make a call the the engine room. "Engine room! Is everything ready for this voyage?". Less than a second pass when he hears a response from a crew member with a thick Scottish accent "Aye captain! we are a go!" "Thank you Celtic." said the captain. He then switches the intercom to broadcast all over the ship "Attention all crew members! We have to green light, and are ready to go! Let this voyage go with out fail and lets explore the unknown. now, LETS SHIP OFF!!!!". *cuts to the ship and slowly pans away, with epic music in the background*

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

7&8...9

Diamond dust
Group Admin

aye captain !

vote for....5 and 6

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5072581 Spoilers over it. It's voting! Keep your ballot hidden!

is there a bigger version of 1?

Im not biased.... or anything xD

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5072597 I can ask her if she can get a bigger size pic. for them mean time. just scoot closer to the monitor. just beware legend says that if you look at a picture of fleetfoot up close and say her name 3 time she jumps out at you.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5072719 Pinkie you don't even have that much warning.

Aurora Steel
Group Contributor
Atlantean
Group Contributor
CrystalMelody_Kc
Group Admin

5072892 you guys can vote for two ya know

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5072586 V only 2 votes

CowgirlVK
Group Admin