Project Northstar 86 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Bookish Delight
Group Admin

If you're reading this, then welcome to the fold.

My name is Bookish Delight, and I write happy things. That's not about to change here, but hopefully I'll be able to branch out a bit as I roll around in this sandbox I've made for myself. I also admin the Equestria Girls group.

Which is relevant because Project Northstar is a connected continuity of stories set in the world of Equestria Girls. After writing tens of thousands of words of text, I realized that maybe I had my own version of EQG and its surrounding world rolling in my head that was impossible for me to escape. A lot of this is due to the fact that I had the idea for a contemporary urbanized Equestria roughly a year before Equestria Girls was ever announced. A lot of ideas and ideals from that proved compatible with EQG, so bada bing, bada boom, here we are.

While this endeavor is more or less in line with canon up to Rainbow Rocks, canon will destroy this project eventually. Probably this year. I have decided that I do not care, hence this group. I enjoy what I'm doing too much to stop now.

I have no idea what discussion could possibly take place on this forum at time of posting, but as more is revealed, perhaps that will come clear. Still, for now, if you've decided to take this ride with me (I only half know what I'm doing, you see), then thanks very much, and I'll do my best to do right by you--to say nothing of these glorious colorful humans I'm messin' with.

Let's rock, baby.

:heart:
~B

Personally, I just like how the Northstar logo is Twilight's cutie mark without the five smaller stars. Twilight without her friends. A simple but powerful piece of symbolism.

nanashi_jones
Group Admin

What? Twi without her friends? What're you talking about? That's clearly just a logo. A logo Bookish picked out and has only the relevance of story. There is no foreshadowing going on here.

::innocent whistling::

LOOK A WEATHER BALLOON!!

I'm no stranger to alternate continuities; I'm crafting one of my own, after all, even if it's taking its sweet time and has already veered slightly away from canon. All I ask for is a fun ride.

And so far, I'm getting that. And with looser connectivity than mine, to boot.

The description on the front page has me intrigued. I'm usually kind of wishy-washy on the Equestria Girls universe (it's main draw for me being Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings), but Northstar Technologies has my interest.

We, the Faithful of Cuteness and Heartwarming, hereby demand the following:

CONTINUE THIS HEADCANON BECAUSE WE ARE LOSING OUR FRONKING MINDS HERE.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6