My Little Britain 121 members · 315 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Just booked hotel and tickets for Ponycon 2015 in leicester. Anypony else going?
:pinkiesmile:

4320756 I hope so! Went last year and really enjoyed it. Bit of a different feel to BUCK of course, but that just made for more variety. :twilightsmile:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4320756 I've never been to a con. I've always been either busy, lazy, or not a brony.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4320756 I wouldn't mind going to a con. I'd probably take my bike, it'd be a nice ride out. :moustache:

4320756 I'm going on my invisible jet!:rainbowkiss:

......It's there I promise!

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4321401 I have one of those as well. :rainbowkiss:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4321557 I have an invisible dignity.

I swear. It really is there.

For realz this time.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4321562 We should totally got to this con and set up a Goodfic Bin panel then scoff in protest when the officials ask us to leave because no one knows who we are. :rainbowkiss:

That'd totally be a fun thing to do. :moustache:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4321569 Ah yes. I could use my traditional catchphrase 'I can clear the submissions folder in ten seconds flat'.

(I've not introduced it yet. Mostly because I can't.)

(But I'm working on it)

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4321583 You're such a RD fan boy. :rainbowkiss:

I'm pretty much the same, 'cept with Yellowquiet...

HapHazred
Group Admin

4321603 How perceptive of you.

I do believe that if ever I go insane and am hunted down by the police, the description they'll give is tall, male, and a Rainbow Dash fan. Nothing else will be required.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4321613 I'm a premium Flutterfag, about five Jagerbombs away from a pink triple tramp stamp...

...okay, I'd never actually do that, but still.

On an unrelated note, I just showed my face in a blog post. :twilightoops:

I really hope I don't come to regret this...

HapHazred
Group Admin

4321637 Sweet. I was saving that particular blog post for a very special occasion.

And don't you worry about beer guts. Who needs a six-pack when you have the whole barrel, amirite?

Amirite?

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4321650 Damn right. Doesn't help that I'm sat on my ass behind a steering wheel all day though.

Sometimes I hate my job.

4321244 its also the cheapest of all the cons when you take into account hotel and travel. shame i dont have anyone who wants to go with me. not any bronies where im from

4323961 I actually know some people who live in Leicester, so can literally walk to the con. I am seriously envious of them -- no travel or hotel costs at all

4324004 wow thats brilliant! cost me £180 for hotel for a week & travel. manchester was nearly triple that just for weekend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18