Night Glider 382 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

One of the Wonderbolts commanders was named Easy Glider.

Head canons, anyone?

4354081 - oooooh, that's primed my headcanon! She does look a lot like a Wonderbolt, too, not that that necessarily means anything.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4354081 Night Glider would make an awesome wonderbolt. :moustache:

4354108 Indeed, that perfect, tight as hell suit would fit her SO much :rainbowkiss:

Manaphy
Group Admin

4354081 She definitely has the look down. :twilightsmile:

Source
Whether they're related or not, perhaps Night Glider has thought about becoming a Wonderbolt. :pinkiesmile:

4354081 So she was potentially feeling pressured to become something she felt she didn't want to do or afraid she couldn't possibly live up to expectations and ran away? Who was later met by one of those turned over by Glimmer's teachings, who promised Night Glider a life where she wouldn't be expected or forced to be better than any pony else, where all would accept her as she was and all those other cultist tricks to win over ponies.

Nice catch there. She was pretty badflank and a fast thinker. Having some Easy Glider in her genes? I can see that.

4354768 While not the point of view I'd choose, she does look awesome in the suit.

Maybe it's the coloring or something, but she reminds me an awful lot of Fleet Foot in that picture.
...And considering what a bad impression Fleet made in Rainbow Falls, I should add that that isn't an insult :twilightsheepish:

Still, cool picture, and I have to agree with Rainbow Dash; she looks awesome in the suit.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I'm a big fan of "burdened by expectation"-type characters (it how I characterise Fleet), so that sort of narrative suits my take on Night Glider very well.

As a possible alternative, could she be a future-Shadowbolt? I have a pretty specific head canon on the shadowbolts (one which sort of prevent this, really), but her name does sound kind of Shadowbolt-y, and tying her to a popular character lie Luna might help raise Night Gliders profile a little bit.

Maybe there's a story in there, about Luna deciding to form a real Shadowbolts team, and choosing Easy Glider's descendant as it's captain?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8