Night Glider 382 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Manaphy
Group Admin

Since the forum for this group has become rather active recently, I'd like to take the time to add/propose a few additional rules:
1. Topics posted must be related to Night Glider in some way.

2. Topics can divert from the OP, but make sure that they don't stray too far away, otherwise the thread will have to be locked. Repeat offenders may get a warning or a one day ban depending on the circumstances. If a user is spamming or changing the topic again after the day long ban has been lifted, it will become a permanent ban.

3. Read the forum before making a thread. If there is a thread with a very similar title or purpose, post in that instead. If you are unsure on whether a topic you want to post is too similar to an existing one, ask me and I'll let you know as soon as possible. Also, there's no need to worry if you accidentally make a thread too similar to an existing one.

4. No NSFW content of any kind. I think this goes without saying.

5. Be respectful of other people's opinions. We are all allowed to disagree on something, after all.

These rules may change as time passes on. If there are any rules that you think need to be added or modified, let me or another admin know about it. Anyway, thanks for joining the group, and I apologize if I'm being a little too strict here.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4251860 I think these rules are reasonable. :twilightsmile:

Manaphy
Group Admin

4251886 That's good. Feel free to suggest any additional rules if you think of any. :pinkiesmile:

Topics can divert from the OP, but make sure that they don't stray too far away, otherwise the thread will have to be locked. Repeat offenders may get a warning or a one day ban depending on the circumstances.

Of course, a fun killing rule.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sounds good!

5. Be respectful of other people's opinions. We are all allowed to disagree on something, after all.

You knew this was coming.

Manaphy
Group Admin

4252128 Nice! :rainbowlaugh:
Also, your avatar is incredibly adorable. I love it! :twilightsmile:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

QUIET!

Couldn't resist...

4252156 Thank you~

4252160 Hue. Perfect.

Manaphy