MOONDANCER! 313 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Let me take you back in time. Rewind your mind, body and soul to the year 2011. Season 1 had begun, and the world had been introduced to the world of My Little Pony. We open up in the world of Equestria, given to us by the world's leader herself: Princess Celestia. A narrative, you could call it. This is the land of Equestria, where horses reign supreme, baby dragons supposedly get abused, and lesbians are around every corner.

But amidst this world lies a special pony. This pony has the amazing ability of not showing up on screen, but is named and mentioned. But that's not all. It would seem, that this pony had a plan. A plan to hang out with her friends, including one Twilight Sparkle, in the West Castle Courtyard in Canterlot. Now that's a nice gesture – get together with friends, converse, engage. The invitations were sent, and all was going to plan.

Or was it?

It would seem that one purple lesbian egghead Twilight Sparkle had a sudden change in plans when she suspected that Nightmare Moon would return. Of course, she dealt with it like she would anything else: Send a letter moaning about it to queen horsey. Unfortunately for her, royal queen face told her to get the hell out of Canterlot and oversee preparations for a celebration in Ponyville, also known as "that one horse town".

Vampire Twilight – who could now Sparkle in daylight – did what was told and left Canterlot. She left behind many friends: Twinkleshine, Minuette, Lemon Drops, Lyra and Amethyst Star. Oh, but what was to become of them? Well, at least they still had Moondancer, right?

Wrong!

Said "friends" decided to ditch Moondancer and chase after sexy horse, in their attempts to seduce her. Because after all, who wouldn't? Friends who once stood beside Moondancer now turned to the dark side, following Twilight Sparkle and her harem instead.

Poor Moondancer has been left to herself ever since. Some say she's still waiting for Twilight to show in the West Castle Courtyard to this day. With her friends ditching her, what is Moondancer left to do?

What can she do? Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

And this is why Moondancer requires more attention. With your support, we will make her voice heard, and we can hope she makes a visual appearance.

4140566 Actually Moondancer has been on camera before, thirty one years ago during rescue at Midnight Castle. She has been around for a very long time and definitely deserves some attention. She has been underused for far to long.

Oh, I know of G1. I'm just playing up her G4 interpretation here. It'd definitely be nice to see her in the spotlight.

Definitely, now that I've seen the current Moondancer I've got to say that she didn't change much. I do like the purple highlights in her mane and tail. They are really nice, as for what exactly to do with her, well I've had some ideas about including her in a story about my own unicorn O.C.

I just have to some ideas organized and find a way to make it work.

Now suddenly I want to write a one-shot explaining Moondancer's unhealthy obsession for Twilight.

For reasons.

Don't forget that Spike actually got a gift for Moondancer for her party.

He seemed pretty happy about it before Twilight slammed a door into him and ruined it...

--arcum42

Well I'll be.

It happened, eh?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7