Dazed And Confused 76 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Not really personally I like them.

4157386 They don't exactly hate them but they are a warning sign. They are a rare species that is usually OP and/or Mary Sue-ish and shows confusion that people are unable to choose between unicorn and pegasus.

EARTH PONY MASTER RACE!!!

http://nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com/art/Terra-Lioname-Royal-Guard-with-Fenix-425135930

4157386 I think it's less that people hate alicorns and more - being the most powerful kind of pony - many people stumble into Mary Sue type characters when writing them.

It's very difficult to challenge someone very powerful with something believable (a problem most Superman comics and movies have)

As far as I'm aware, it's less hatred for alicorns and more common association with Mary Sues (and hatred of Mary Sues)

oh so there just confused by them imnot I have no problem writing about it but I get haters about it
:twilightsheepish:

People forget that they aren't perfect or all-powerful, and this results in bad writers flooding the site with Mary Sue garbage because they think they're cool.

Because of this they get associated with shit.

okay know it all, one they aren't perfect two they are cool and three they make mistakes too.:twilightangry2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7