The Goodfic Bin 1,255 members · 1,297 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey y'all! Lost Marbles here.

Here is a list of my biggest recommendations:
Hayoh, Welcome to Hayburger

This is one of my favorite MyHobby stories. Most of the stuff he makes is very enjoyable (I say MOST because I haven't read all of his stuff yet. So far EVERY one of his stories I read I loved).

A Sweet Taste of Cake

By The Descendant, this is the best romance story I have read on this site. In fact, I dare say it is the best romance story I have ever read! I love this story so much. Damn it, this story had me crying like a baby and rooting for the cakes throughout the whole story.

Ok, not the crying part, but I did cry.

I need to read it again.

The Epic of a Diamond Dog

By Ravencrofte, this is the most exciting adventure story I have read. AND it's a GREAT story about diamond dogs (those are few and far between). There is a bit of world building on Diamond Dog society, and I can't wait to see what happens next. This is an overlooked gem. And to think he was considering to stop writing this because no one was reading it.

Plus, the OC Kitty Hawk is the cutest little filly ever.

Time Turner's Discordian Detective Agency: The Panther of the Bluebloods

and
Time Turner's Discordian Detective Agency: The Missing Kitten of Inspiration

Both by Rodinga. These are both really good detective/adventure stories with a unique twist on Time Turner (AKA Doctor Whooves) that I thought was very refreshing and unique. He is a freelance detective who has a certain "influence" on time and uses his abilities to help solve crimes. These are both very fun stories that deserve more love and readers!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1